Agent: Software Engineer
Doubling efficiency for your company's digital operations isn't impossible. We're saving companies like DoorDash, Uber and REEF Technologies millions of dollars on complex, custom business processes. If your team or department has a process you haven't been able to automate, it's easy to delegate it to us. We'll have it up and running overnight, then automate it over time, bringing down unit prices. To learn more, here's our latest overview deck and demo video.
We are currently looking to fill multiple positions for this role over the next several months. We'd like to ask you a few questions to jump start the process and get to know you a bit. Note** Once you apply, you will receive a questionnaire andengineering test. In order to be considered for this position, we must receive your completed test and questionnaire answers before you will be moved to the interview round. We are also currently receiving many applications, so you may not hear from us immediately. Good luck with the hiring process and we'll be in touch. Pay Rate: $10 - $15 per hour.
What is Invisible?
Website - inv.tech
Blog - inv.tech/blog
Overview / Sales Deck
Who are we?
We are Invisible’s Technologies Team. We solve problems at scale so they never happen again. At our best, we solve problems before they happen. How?
We Believe That
- Invisible is a world-changing company and the Technologies Team is responsible for creating the systems that will launch Invisible into the stratosphere
- Exponential gains from systems > Short term linear work > Systems for system's sake
- Consistent feedback is key - we are addicted to learning and getting better
- What one of us knows, all of us should know
- Every new mistake is a learning opportunity
Because of these beliefs, we’ve built a team where
- Distributed approaches and centralized intelligence merge. Each teammate is constantly innovating and trying something new. Every mistake is prevented by all. Every success is learned by all.
- Each of us contains the sum of the knowledge, intelligence, and creativity of our entire team.
- We evolve and mutate constantly like an organism, identifying successful and problematic tactics and incorporating ideas from any source.
What is it like to be on the Engineering team?
Invisible is a meritocracy and a startup. There’s plenty of responsibilities to go around. You’ll be expected to absorb responsibilities whenever you see them and figure out how to abstract yourself away from the job—be your own mini-CEO. Our team is small, but growing quickly. The work you do will directly impact how successful we are as a company.
You’ll also have the opportunity to be part of the product development. Our product work is done by squads: product manager, designers, customers, and an engineer like you, focused on solving a customer problem. Together, your squad will have the autonomy to own key parts of our roadmap and build the things that will have the greatest impact on solving customer problems.
- Need (2+ Years of usage in professional context)
- Willing to teach and mentor others regularly
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Node.js web applications
- Git & Github
Nice to Have:
- Apollo GraphQL
- Postgres SQL
- Machine learning data science data engineering background
We work 100% remotely. Our team is distributed all over the world.
Aside from scheduled meetings (which we try to minimize), we don’t care about your work hours.
We deeply value personal growth and will help you advance in whatever direction(s) you want.
Are you the chosen one