B2B Marketplaces Editor
We're looking for a B2B Marketplaces Editor to join our team. Would suit someone with experience of digital B2B journalism, copywriting and content marketing.
Business of Apps is the leading B2B media brand for the app industry. We provide news & information, data and marketplaces for people building, marketing and monetizing apps. The site reaches a global audience of over 500k app industry professionals a month. The app industry is growing and we are too ...
Our Marketplaces are directories of agencies, services and platforms serving the app industry including mobile advertising companies, app development agencies, app marketing agencies etc. We create long-form copy and articles about
We need someone to drive the content and marketing for these marketplaces, working in our high performance, remote-first working environment with friendly team-mates.
This is where you come in ...
You will be carrying out the following activities:
- Updating and enhancing descriptions of specific marketplace categories e.g. Android App Developers, Mobile Marketing Companies
- Adding company listings / profiles for specific agencies or services
- Writing long form data-driven content e.g. 'App Marketing Costs' or 'Influencer Marketing Costs'
- Developing trends or insights pieces based on contributions from industry practitioners (roundup formats)
- Monitoring SEO and traffic
- Reporting on marketplace performance
- Promoting marketplaces and company listings with Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin posts
- Commissioning and Editing copy from other contributors
- Experience of digital B2B journalism and/ or copywriting
- Experience of writing for a B2B technology, marketing or similar audience
- Good knowledge of basic SEO techniques e.g. keyword research, on-page SEO
- Experienced WordPress user
- Knowledge of google analytics
- Able to develop content formats and processes
- Understanding of content strategy and content marketing
- Social media savvy
- Interest in the app industry
- Able to work full time
- Able to work remotely
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- Eligible for company bonuses
- Work remotely with flexible hours
- 5 weeks holiday a year
- opportunity to join a fast growing company in a dynamic market
- Learn and develop your skills in a supportive, friendly high performance environment**