Allied Benefit Systems
BPO Call Center Quality Support
Job Title: BPO Call Center Quality Support
Department: Customer Service
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Job Status: FT
Reports To: Call Center Training & Quality Manager
Work Schedule: Monday-Thurs, 8:00 am-4:30pm or 8:30-5:00 One night a week 10:30-7:00 Occasional trainings on a Sat 9am-12pm CST
Assessments: PI Behavioral and Cognitive assessments
POSITION SUMMARY The BPO Call Center Quality Support role assists in all Training & Quality tasks in the Customer Service Dept. such as regular BPO quality reviews, assistance in New Hire and cross-training initiatives, management of BPO training resources, continued education, and support to team member inquiries.
- Support all BPO Quality Audits including dedicated books of business, special audits and request
- Assist in innovative platform developments for all BPO books of business, resource maintenance and question boxes.
- Identify education opportunities for call center teams.
- Offer solid and exceptional assistance to all employees: upward, downward, and unilaterally as well as provide candid feedback and examples when warranted.
- Support daily BPO question support lines, trend training and quality data to enhance processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Adaptability – Adapts to change, open to new ideas and responsibilities.
- Communication – Communicates effectively both internally and externally, where applicable. Includes both written and verbal communication.
- Initiative – Takes action independently, seeks new opportunities, and strives to see projects to completion.
- Interpersonal Skills – Builds strong relationships, is flexible/adaptable, works well with others, and solicits feedback.
- Job Knowledge – Understands the facets of job, aware of duties and responsibilities, and keeps job knowledge current.
- Leadership – Provides strong leadership, sets a good example as a skilled decision maker, motivator and encourager.
- Problem Solving – Strives to understand contributing factors, works to resolve complex situations.
- Productivity – Manages workload, works efficiently, and meets goals and objectives.
- Quality – Strives to eliminate errors, accurate work is a priority, seeks opportunities to improve product/services.
- Self-Development – Looks for opportunities to increase knowledge, works to increase responsibility, strives to achieve personal goals and/or maintains licenses and other pertinent requirements.
- Sense of Urgency – Meets deadlines, establishes appropriate priority, and completes tasks assigned in timely manner.
- Teamwork – Accountable to team, works to meet established deliverables, appreciates view of team members, and respectful.
- Technical Skills – Maintains current understanding of technical process/equipment, uses technology to increase performance/productivity; effectively uses online tools and resources.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Intermediate experience with Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities.
- Multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced, team environment as needed.
- Experience in a Customer Service call center environment is strongly preferred.
- Training or Quality Audit experience a plus.
- Medical Insurance experience preferred.
High school diploma required, and some college is preferred but not mandatory.
Certificates & Licenses
WORK ENVIRONMENT - Remote/Virtual Office Location