Business Development Analyst
Farad.ai is on a mission to enable the current energy infrastructure to run on 100% low-carbon energy and fight climate change at scale. We achieve this by developing the Bloomberg of future energy systems through an AI-powered digital twin for the power system which integrates low-carbon energy technology more efficiently. We are backed by Entrepreneur First (a leading talent investor backed by founders of DeepMind and LinkedIn), Climate-KIC (Europe largest climate initiative funded by EU), the UK Government (UKRI) and other leading angel investors. We are progressive, mission and value-driven, and we value collaboration and continuous innovation.
We are looking for a business development analyst who can join our team and help commercialise our offering to the industry. You will be reporting to our Head of Sales to develop and execute our partnership strategies. Your role will be to analyse our product, identify partnership opportunities and generate leads across different market players in the energy industry. You will be responsible for updating our lead pipeline and contacts to build long-term partnerships, strengthen existing relationships and initiate new contacts.
What you will be doing
- Lead research and identify strategic partnership opportunities
- Develop partnership messaging, propositions, presentations, content and training material for partners
- Build lead lists, outreach campaigns, and source deals
- Evolve existing business models and help establish new commercial propositions
- Update partnership CRM and platform
- Contribute to co-marketing campaigns and content with partners
- Coordinate product partnership opportunities between internal and external stakeholders
- Adapt to dynamic work requirements in a fast-paced and constantly-evolving environment
What we are looking for
- Self-starter with a high level of motivation and determination
- Strong emotional intelligence and relationship-building skills to create rapport across different stakeholders of different seniority, industries, roles and organisations
- Experience in sales, partnerships or business development, including referral or affiliate partnerships or marketing
- Strong commercial and product instincts and the ability to prioritise
- Organisational skills and contract management
- Willingness to working in a fast-paced start-up environment
At Farad.ai, we believe diverse teams perform better, and we are interested in getting as many different points of view as possible; we support and celebrate diversity in our workforce. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, * you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pension Plans
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
- We are building a strong collaborative culture - you get to shape this alongside us as an early employee!