Business Development Lead (APAC)
Are you passionate about making crypto accessible and safe for everyone to use? Do you want to shape the future rails of payment and fintech? Do you want to work closely with the best crypto companies and have a large impact on their growth? Are you excited about joining one of the fastest-growing start-ups, and help influence our trajectory?
We are growing fast—and we're looking for people like you!
Notabene is a Y Combinator-backed B2B software company that helps cryptocurrency businesses comply with financial regulations.
We bring a trusted data layer to blockchain transactions. Businesses use our software to manage counterparty risk and deliver a best-in-class payment experience to their customers.
We are a key enabler of the crypto ecosystem. Notabene helps crypto businesses grow faster by removing regulatory complexity and adding transparency and ease to their transaction flows.
We're at a very exciting moment in our Notabene journey. We are growing fast—and we're looking for people like you to help shape the future rails of the crypto industry!
We're a team of diverse talent who dream big and are passionate about bringing crypto to everyone. Ready to build with us? Since 2012, our team has led blockchain and identity projects and has a successful track record in building and scaling companies, including crypto exchanges. We are a fully distributed international team spanning 8 countries and 3 continents.
About the role
We're rapidly growing and looking for an experienced Business Development Lead to prospect, connect, and close high-value clients. You will be responsible for sourcing new opportunities and driving the sales process from lead identification, outreach, and qualification to close. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to have a large impact on some of the most innovative fintechs and crypto companies today. You will operate in a fast-paced environment—regulations are evolving and market demand is sky-high for new financial products. You will be a trusted partner to crypto companies' and fintechs' compliance and business operations teams. You will work closely with the Notabene founders, solving challenging and urgent problems for our clients.
- Manage the full sales life-cycle from beginning to end: generate leads and source contacts, qualify potential clients, demonstrate product and pitch various stakeholders, * generate pricing proposals, negotiate terms and lead the contract process
- Define sales methodology for our target market segments
- Build & refine a repeatable sales process to help bring our product to market
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product teams to prepare sales enablement material
- Represent the customer's voice by providing feedback to Notabene's Product team and identifying common gaps that block opportunities or increase friction for our customers
Skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in sales (quota track record)
- B2B tech sales experience selling to C/VP level buyers
- Great communication skills, fluency in both English and Mandarin
- Prior experience in fintech or crypto, a plus
- Strong customer-facing and relationship building skills
- Able to understand complex technological concepts and articulate them
- Excited about our mission
- Motivated and capable of building and managing a team (in due time)
- High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in entrepreneurial environments
- Comfortable working remote in a fully distributed team (our team is based in Chile, Spain, Brazil, New York and Switzerland)
As we look to grow our team, what we really value is adding the right person and not just evaluating a group of skill sets. We are happy to hear your story and also to share ours. If you think that Notabene is the company for you and want to start the conversation, apply today. We can't wait to hear from you!
Notabene is proud to be an equal employment workplace and an affirmative action employer. By valuing inclusion and diversity of all forms, we strictly prohibit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.