Client Success Specialist
Otus offers a seamless K-12 learning platform for administrators, teachers, students, and families.
We do this by implementing amazing ideas from awesome people and we need more awesomeness on our team. Are you passionate, collaborative, love to geek out on technology, and want to work for a mission-driven company that is shaping the way teachers, students and parents of students learn together? If so, we want to hear from you.
Our diverse team consists of talented designers, developers, coaches, and leaders who share a variety of interests. You'll find musicians, world travelers, beer enthusiasts, nerds, sports fans, and all-around great people who shape our positive culture.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Client Services Specialist to help bring the best possible software solutions to educators. As a Client Services Specialist, you will provide product onboarding, training and guidance to our customers to ensure their initial and continued adoption and success of Otus.
As an early member of a growing team, you must possess a strong work ethic and be upbeat, driven, intelligent, well-organized, articulate, share a passion for learning new technology, and thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment.
You will have the opportunity to immediately contribute and see the results of your work in use by students, teachers, parents and district administrators across the country. This position reports to our Client Success Manager.
- Work with customers and the sales team to identify and understand customer requirements that need to be addressed in both onboarding and ongoing implementation
- Handle customer technical cases, managing any questions, issues, and other items for follow-up
- Help improve customers’ product knowledge and offer guidance on best practices to ensure adoption and success
- Create, deliver and maintain onboarding material- Possess an in-depth understanding of Otus
- Develop and maintain client relationships with new users
- Other job-related duties as assigned
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to quickly learn and become a subject matter expert on a new product and ongoing product changes
- Professional experience with the creation and delivery of technical software training
- Exceptional customer service skills and customer-facing onboarding/training experience
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills and the ability to lead a positive, productive session either in person or via webinar
- Solid experience in project management
- Knowledge and experience with SaaS services/cloud technologies
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within the team and across various departments
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented and ability to prioritize, effectively multi-task and meet deadlines
- A willingness and ability to “dive right in”, be effective, and make a difference
- Curiosity about “how things work” and “how to make them better”
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary, professional development spending, and a budget for home office setup
- 20 PTO days a year, plus a day off for your birthday (or a loved one’s), an interest day (to do something you love), and paid holidays
- Up to 12 weeks of parental leave and great work/life balance
- Otus is a “remote first” company. Our team works remotely from the comfort of their homes (HQ in Chicago)
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life Insurance and disability benefits
- 401K with an employer match (up to 4%)
Otus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind. You must be legally authorized to work in the US. Unfortunately, the company is unable to support sponsorships at this time.