Community Engagement Manager
Spectrum.Life supports 1,250+ companies in their health and wellness strategies. We support Employers, Universities and Insurers in looking after the mental health and wellbeing needs of over 1,000,000 users.
We are a healthcare company first. We focus on clinical efficacy and outcomes as our prime responsibility. We do this by providing or enabling best-in-class services, delivered by fully accredited, experienced professionals through our in-house built technology.
Our mission is to build a team to enhance and deliver our digital and onsite wellness to companies and employees around the world.
This is a new role in the organisation with a primary focus on driving member engagement in Digital events and content and nurturing the digital communities of our clients. This role is reporting directly into our Head of Product and will be working closely with a technical development team for assisting in delivering digital-based wellbeing initiatives simultaneously across large numbers of clients.
If you are hard working and dedicated, then Spectrum.Life is a great place to grow your career. Apply today!
- Managing planning, development and delivery of wellbeing initiatives for member engagement with our services, and driving engagement workflows that can run simultaneously across large numbers number of clients
- Developing a nurturing Health & Wellbeing communities within client organisations
- Liaising with employees to increase their awareness of health issues, such as the importance of exercise and diet and mental health
- Providing advice and information to individuals, teams and managers using presentations, exhibitions, and the media
- First point of contact to managers and employees on health promotion issues
- Evaluating, monitoring, and reviewing wellbeing activities to analyse effectiveness and provide resolutions to enhance user engagement where needed
- Responsible for driving the client to improve health and wellbeing within its workforce
- Responsible for integrating wellness promotion into relevant aspects of Corporate Social Responsibility, HR and Safety programmes
- Writing and producing promotional posts and posters to effectively inform the employees and encourage participation in digital events and content engagement
- Carrying out any other duties deemed appropriate and requested by the Head of Product
- Monthly reporting & weekly updates provided to Senior Management on user engagement improvements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in health promotion or health psychology.
- At least two years experience in similar role working with increasing customer engagement on digital platforms
- Experience working in Digital Marketing or Digital Community Management/Moderation would be preferable
- Adaptive and eager to learn new technologies and skills
- Attention to detail is crucial for delivering appropriate content and communications to the correct target audiences
- Relationship-building skills with business leaders, the community, and the target audience of employees
- Organisation, including the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Empathy, using skills that allow the Engagement Specialist to determine what is most important to their target audience, and then working to deliver on an organizational promise
- Strong communication skills in both writing and public speaking
- Engaging, having a natural like of people, a knack for leading community engagement, and sales skills that help engage others in goals
- Able to work independently
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE
- Full time permanent contract
- Salary: Dependent on experience.
- Extensive list of employee perks and benefits https://app.box.com/s/pmk6x6kl6tzpz4czaf0o7v0f94z59msl