Content and Social Media Marketer (f/*/m)
Frontastic is looking for a Content and Social Media Marketer (f/*/m) to join the team on a part-time basis (50% FTE). We’re a remote company currently operating in the Europe/Berlin timezone, and are looking candidates from Europe in UTC-UTC+2 timezones.
What You’ll Do
As our Content and Social Media Marketer, you plan, publish and optimize the content for our digital channels (e.g. Blog, Social Media, Newsletter and PR). You will engage with our existing community and strive to extend our reach and visibility. You will also research and deliver the right content for our diverse target groups and personas.
- Plan and create copy that meets the needs of our different personas and to reach our business goals, including being aware of search engine optimization (SEO) practices
- Create content and social media strategies and plans for complex personas
- Work closely with our Marketing and Customer Success teams, including our Performance Marketer, Lead Editor and UX and Design Lead
- Schedule and publish content to our digital channels, ensuring that the key message is open and authentic with our brand values and writing style.
- Be flexible to jump on other interesting marketing tasks that occur in our daily start-up life but are not listed here
- Partner with our technical leads to deliver a smooth publishing experience.
- Look into analytics and optimise the performance of all content and report against key metrics.
Who You Are
- You reside and work in Europe (UTC to UTC +2)
- Able to communicate in an open and authentic way
- Have previously worked in a Marketing role for a tech company before
- Experienced in working with WordPress, Hubspot, Mailchimp, Google Analytics and Google Search Console (or similar tools)
- Can self-manage and organize your own workload
- Possess the attitude and skills to survive in a complex and highly dynamic remote environment – and you know how to grow this attitude in your co-workers
- Have good written and verbal communication skills in English
- It would be helpful if you already have experience working remotely
Our team strives to constantly improve itself following these values:
- Make an Impact: We’re here to change the industry and we’re in it to win it. We’re incredibly focused and our main focus is on customer success. We boldly go out of our comfort zones, we support each other and we love doing what we do. Thirst for Learning: We’re addicted to learning and we learn from everything. We embrace our failures as they’re something we can learn from and only help us to improve. We think differently and we know that change is good. We’re curious and innovation leads the way, we’re constantly on the lookout for new ideas that can help our customers (and the world).
- Diversity Rules: We’re proud to be a diverse team spread across the world. We empower the under-represented and we build a safe community for everyone to be themselves while holding each other to account when needs be. We use asynchronous communication as we’re a remote company and need to be aware that we’re not always online at the same time.
- We’re In This Together: As colleagues, with our customers, and with our communities, co-operation and collaboration is key. We help one another as much as we can and we care for each other. We celebrate our successes together and we strive to find the right balance in our lives.
- Transparency First: We make all information as public as possible and we’re direct (as well as truthful) in all our communications. We don’t just explain what we’re doing but why we’re doing it. This is how we create positive relationships and move forward together.
How We Work
We’re a remote native company with regular in-person meetings. We make intensive use of tools like Slack or video conferencing. We try to find a good balance between focused work and communication or in other words between asynchronous and personal communication. There are no fixed expectations regarding working hours, it’s normal for us to take care of private matters during the day – e.g. visits to the doctor or picking up children from school.
Our team strives to improve themselves following these guidelines:
- We offer a friendly learning environment and try hard not to blame anyone for not knowing something and actively encourage mentoring of your peers.
- We use practices like co-working and pair programming when it makes sense to keep the amount of knowledge debt low.
- As a company, we continuously refactor our rules and guidelines. Overall, we have a very transparent, helpful, warm, familiar employee culture.
- We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If we receive job applications from yet underrepresented groups those applications will be preferred where multiple candidates have the same score.
We have put together a package for our employees which we think is pretty awesome, but you can judge for yourself.
- €41,558.33 – €52,921.09 (FTE), pro-rata
- Company laptop
- An expense policy to support you in creating your workspace in a way that is most effective for you
- Flexible working as standard, as long as you are available when needed and your work gets done, you are free to choose your own schedule
- Contribution towards your private medical insurance where health insurance is not mandatory/organized at the government level
- Allowance for your home office, or for a co-working space
- 42 days of paid leave entitlement, including public holidays.
- Since we currently work from 13 different countries (and counting), it’s very difficult to offer consistent benefits beyond this.
We’d Love to Hear From You
If this Content and Social Media Marketer role sounds interesting to you, please send a short tweet-style “why-me” to firstname.lastname@example.org and have your CV attached (as pdf).
Do you still have questions? Then don’t hesitate to get in touch via the same address!