Customer Care Advisor
Dermatica (part of the HeliosX group) is a fast growing skincare startup offering personalised skincare to help customers look and feel their best. We're already the leading provider of personalized skincare in the UK and are expanding rapidly in Europe and the US. We are constantly looking for enthusiastic, creative people with a passion for skincare and brimming with ideas to see us through the next evolution of our brand as our service becomes ever more sophisticated.
We exist to improve the quality of life for everyone using innovative health tech. We have a comprehensive disciplinary medical team including, Consultant Dermatologists, Pharmacists, Physicians, and Clinical Researchers. Our core mission is to make evidence based treatments more accessible and affordable.
HeliosX is dedicated to improving the quality, accessibility and affordability of healthcare for all. We’re on a mission to transform how healthcare and skincare are delivered, and we’re doing this through a market-disrupting combination of technology, science and excellent clinical care.
The Dermatica Global Customer Care team is looking for an enthusiastic, thoughtful, and highly motivated individual who is passionate about creating an innovative customer experience and building strong relationships with our customers. The position plays a crucial part in the overall online customer experience the company offers.
In this entry-level role, with huge opportunities for progression, you will be the first point of contact for our customers and engage with them on email, social media, and livechat. Our advisors answer a variety of questions from billing & subscriptions queries, treatment support, online account issues to questions surrounding our products and company. Our customer care advisors are strong representations of the Dermatica mission, values, and voice.
You will work alongside the Responsible Pharmacist & Clinicians to ensure exceptional clinical care is consistently delivered and patient safety is never compromised.
*Please note that this is primarily a remote based position, however you are free to use our office facilities if you are located nearby.
Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Be first point of contact for patients via email, phone, social media & Livechat
- Ensure patients are referred correctly to clinicians when required
- Capture and share patient feedback to relevant channels
- Manage complaints in line with our internal and external regulatory obligations
- Deliver performance against agreed Quality Criteria
- Escalate customer queries appropriately, based on severity, risk and sensitivity
- Attend product training classes and seminars
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate – follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills – ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Be versatile. A big part of our team is the willingness to help one another even though it may fall outside of the job description
Desired but not essential:
Experience in using Zendesk Knowledge of skincare industry and/or products
- Competitive salary & bonus
- 12 days paid holiday
- Monthly social (activities & drinks) - Virtual and soon in person :)
- An awesome team of bright and motivated people to work with