Customer Marketing Manager - EMEA
Who are Tyk, and what do we do?
The Tyk API management platform is helping to drive the connected world and power new products and services. We’re changing the way that organisations connect their systems and services. Whether internal, external, public or highly encrypted systems, Tyk helps businesses drive value across multiple industries. If you’ve banked online, used an app to check the news, or even driven a connected car, API’s, and by extension, Tyk, make that possible. Founded in 2015 with offices in London, Atlanta and Singapore, we have many thousands of users of our B2B platform across the globe. Brands using Tyk range from Singapore Post to global organisations like the Financial Times, and Starbucks.
Total flexibility, default remote, radical responsibility
We offer unlimited paid holidays and remote working from anywhere in the world, for everyone – for real. Why? Tyk was founded on the principle of doing things differently and offering flexibility and autonomy to our employees are two principles that, we believe, allow our employees to achieve their best results. It also means we can build the best possible team, location and working hours are no barrier. If this sounds like an environment that you believe could work for you then read on to find out more:
What can you do with us?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced customer marketing professional to join Tyk’s global marketing team as the Customer Marketing Manager, based in EMEA. This person will design and execute an integrated marketing strategy to grow sales opportunities at existing customer accounts, to increase the number of customer success stories and to build a regular cadence of customer communications. They will be responsible for promoting customer loyalty, engagement and advocacy and celebrating customer success.
Here’s what you’ll be getting up to:
- Work with regional account managers to support their account plans with targeted, high-touch marketing activities to grow sales opportunities (e.g. sponsor an in-house * customer event like a hackathon; organise a cross-industry roundtable or send a cadence of emails promoting a new product).
- Use an extensive, existing content library to create marketing and communications plans targeting different customer segments (e.g. based on company size, industry or product).
- Work with the Customer Education Lead to help disseminate useful information to Tyk’s users to ensure they become ‘sticky’ with the product.
- Collaborate with the Customer Support and Regional Marketing teams to run dedicated customer education workshops to increase practical knowledge of using Tyk.
- Define the needs of the sales and marketing teams for customer storytelling and work with them to both amplify and tailor global messaging, campaign and communication plans for existing customer personas.
- Take ownership of Tyk’s Customer Advisory Board and/or advocacy programme.
- Create a framework of customer communications, in collaboration with the account managers (e.g. set up a campaign to send specific messages to new users on ‘sign up’, after one month and after three months, to increase knowledge, understanding and engagement of Tyk’s APIM solutions).
- Work with the commercial sales team to build a pipeline of Tyk case studies (e.g. produce testimonials, a reference library and an approved list of customer quotations).
- Manage peer-review websites like G2 to ensure that Tyk’s profile is up-to-date and that new reviews are received.
- Help to create and improve internal processes and explore new approaches to drive results.
- Track and analyse the ROI for customer engagement and advocacy activities.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Experience working in tech, within a global team.
- Experience of working in the APIM, DevOps, software development, engineering or Cloud space.
- Have a good track record of working with sales, marketing and customer success stakeholders to build campaigns focused on increasing engagement, loyalty and customer advocacy.
- Be enthusiastic, a team player, keen to work with different departments and be well organised and communicative.
Our early stage team members are shaping our business, there is an attractive package based on experience and performance that includes share options. Everyone has unlimited paid holiday. We have total flexibility in hours, so plan your day around your commitments to ensure you can give your best at work and at home.
You will work with a talented, and passionate team of industry experts, who are developing a cutting-edge product that is driving change and innovation within startups and household names alike.
We’re a distributed team. Work from our offices during induction if you want, once you are up to speed, you can work from home, a cafe, your mum's house, wherever you get your best work done, we’ll support you in making that happen.
The best software and hardware available - we are prime movers in “The New Stack”, our setup reflects that.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for team members keen to grab hold, accelerate that further and shape our future.
What’s it like to work here?! check it out: https://tyk.io/worklife/
Tyk aims to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
You can see more about us here https://tyk.io