Customer Success / Account Manager
LiveStories is a venture-backed company on a mission to build technology solutions allowing Governments to provide assistance to their community at scale. The LiveStories and FORWARD platforms connect businesses and people to national, state, and local resources in one place.
Local municipalities including cities, counties, economic development corporations, and chambers of commerce are all utilizing LiveStories and FORWARD to provide data, resources, and economic resiliency to local businesses and their communities.
Our fully remote team works hard, but we fully embrace the advantages of this new paradigm. We work autonomously, collaborate asynchronously, and take ownership of our work.
Leverage you customer service and account management skills to take advantage of this great opportunity!!
Customer Relationship Management
- Respond to all incoming customer requests via email, phone, and chat
- Develop a deep understanding of customer’s current business requirements and anticipate future needs
- Forms relationships at varying levels and functions within the customer’s organization
- Create effective solutions that will bring lasting value to the customer and LiveStories
- Conduct business reviews to identify ways to improve service and expand the business
- Drive account profitability through effective management of renewals, upgrades, and expansion opportunities.
- Negotiate beyond price and create profitable agreements between customer and LiveStories
- Identify opportunities to leverage LiveStories full menu of services
- Ensure execution of annual renewal plan for LiveStories
- Follow up on all past due accounts
- Create thorough implementation plans, including account responsibilities, resource requirements, timeframes, and contingency plans
- Effectively manage multiple demands and competing priorities to ensure account goals are achieved
- Oversee daily operational activities and provide escalated support as necessary
- Delegate and coordinate data and content work efforts within the internal data operations team to ensure customer on-boarding meets timelines and expectations.
- Keep others in own organization well informed of account activities
- Initiate regular and timely communication with customer contacts that focuses on both tactical and strategic issues
- Conduct presentations as needed within the customer organization as well as own organization
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical data subjects to non-technical end users/customers
- Strong personal organization skills with the ability to manage multiple, complex, high-priority tasks and situations across multiple accounts
- Sense of urgency in driving closure around escalations and open technical issues
- Ability to communicate, influence, build and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels in order to achieve successful outcomes for the customer and LiveStories
- Experience in CRM systems such as Salesforce, Outreach, Google Suite, Slack, etc.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a relevant field is highly preferred
- Self motivated, meticulous, detail-oriented individual with strong organizational and project management skills
- The ability to jump in and figure things out. Take ownership of customer related issues and work toward a quick and thorough resolution to meet commitments and deadlines
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills as it relates to data
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with customers, conduct customer calls and meetings and understand their needs
- High level of proficiency with systems/tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, Google Suite, excel, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well with a wide range of people at all levels within an organization
Our benefits include:
- Competitive performance-based compensation
- 100% paid Health, dental, vision, and life insurance for employee
- 401K Plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- One Friday off every month
- An incredible team of smart, dedicated, and supportive people
- Work from home environment