Customer Support Specialist
Are you a critical thinker who thrives off multi-tasking? Are you detail-oriented? Charismatic on the phone? We want YOU!
This full-time position will be working in the Operations Support Group remotely. The Operations Support Group will interact with the company's customers, vendors, and other internal departments by addressing inquiries and resolving complaints, and performing administrative tasks.
When will you work?
This is a full-time remote position, and typical hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- Multiple health, dental & vision insurance plans to choose from
- FREE Employer-Paid Life Insurance, optional voluntary life for spouse, children, family
- Other voluntary options include: LTD, STD, AD&D, Critical Illness, Whole Life
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- 401k match program
- Employee equity program
- $14.50-$17/hour PLUS monthly bonus potential
- Year One: 15 days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Year Two: 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 8 paid holidays
- Job shadowing program
- PropYOU - Professional Reading program that increases your paycheck by 2% each year you participate
- 50% LinkedIn Learning Reimbursement
Essential Department-Specific Functions
- Assists users with support related issues, including new order entry, researching new order quotes, updating/canceling orders; refers more complicated issues to appropriate staff using NetSuite, Email, Group Email and Phone
- Handles support ticket inquiries from clients and vendors on a variety of operational topics and questions
- Communicates regularly with other members of the support team to discuss recurring problems and to share solutions and best practices
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Critical Thinking / Problem Solving
- Excellent Time Management
- Proven Technical Skills
- Excellent and precise data entry and typing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Google, Adobe, and other related computer software
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to keep the information confidential
- Ability to work independently
- Friendly and Helpful Demeanor
- Computer Savvy
- Clear Communication
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school graduate or GED, Required
- 2+ years of office administrative work or 2 years of customer service, Strongly Preferred
- Associate or Bachelor Degree, Plus
- Experience working with Adobe Acrobat, Plus
- Experience working with Hubspot, Plus
- Dependable High-Speed Internet and a distraction-free work area.
- Computer with Windows 10 Operating System & at least 8GB RAM & Firewall Protection
- wo monitors (or laptop and an additional monitor)
- Basic computer peripherals (mouse, keyboard, headset with mic & webcam)
Who are we?
PropLogix performs tech-enabled due diligence services for real estate transactions and has stood up multiple SaaS solutions bringing transparency, efficiency, and convenience throughout a real estate closing. We've grown our annual revenue and employee base exponentially year over year and plan to continue on this trajectory. With over 300 employees to date, treatment of each individual is a priority as well as ensuring they feel as though they are part of the PropLogix Family. With our motivated teams, unmatched customer service, and cutting-edge software development - we plan to continue disrupting the Real Estate Industry while remembering at the end of each transaction is a human being making one of the biggest purchases of their life. PropLogix has now been recognized 4 years in a row by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing companies in the entire country!
It is the established policy of the Company, to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons and to administer all aspects and conditions of employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, ethnicity, genetics, alienage or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. E-Verify Employer: PropLogix participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies:
PropLogix does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to any employee. PropLogix and any of our subsidiaries will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company.