Startup Development House
We are a small, experienced team that shares the knowledge on how to create and develop amazing things. Our strength is our people - a team of amazingly talented individuals who rise to any challenges.
Our developers are like no others. Highly intelligent, creative and results-driven with strong technical skills. We work like we want to - in a fun, energetic and fast-paced way. Being professional in getting things done and still being passionate and having fun.
How can you grow with us?
- You can work on various projects for clients of different backgrounds, both business and consumer-targeted;
- We're probably one of the only companies where you can work on legal tech, companion apps for hardware, education, fintechs and solutions for managing vessels. And that's only a small part of what we do;
- You'll gain wide experience in a multitude of industries and in various methods of work, both for exciting startups and established enterprises;
- You will be working with bigger apps and systems;
- Our fast-paced work environment guarantees rapid development of your skills;
- You will own your work and decide on the project's direction.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Presenting to the client the advantages and disadvantages of specific cloud solutions;
- Planning and executing architecture for customers' applications on each new project;
- Selecting appropriate tools/services for the proposed solution;
- Assisting developers in adapting the application to the selected solution;
- Setting up application deployment, including monitoring tools;
- Keeping the infrastructure up to date with the newest versions;
- Ensuring the security of applications and infrastructure.
- Building automation of infrastructure deployments using Terraform or Cloudformation;
- Monitoring existing applications infrastructure for proper use of resources;
- Mentoring other team members;
- Creating and maintaining IT infrastructure within the organization (networks, security, tools);
- Ensuring fast detection and handling of any incidents, handling critical situations for the stability of platforms;
- Contributing to risk analysis & prevention, as well as the development of policies and procedures related to IT infrastructure.
What we're looking for:
Minimum 3 years of experience in DevOps role.
- Vast knowledge of Linux;
- Vast knowledge of GCP and AWS;
- Vast knowledge of Docker;
- The ability to install and configure Apache, Nginx, MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL and HAProxy in a Linux environment;
- Use of Git, Jenkins;
- Broad knowledge about security in DevOps.
- At least B2 in English - we work internationally, so that's a must;
- Ability to identify a problem or opportunity and propose a credible solution;
- Strong collaboration, communication, and organisation skills - we're a team and we want you to be a part of it!
- Ability and will to share your knowledge with more junior members of the team;
- Proactive attitude towards implementing changes;
- Attention to detail.
- Passion for new technologies and startups!
- Familiarity with Windows server;
- Familiarity with Azure, IBM Cloud;
- Good knowledge of configuration management tools like Ansible or Puppet;
- Business experience with IaaC tools like Terraform, Cloudformation or Puppet;
- Familiarity with Rocket;
- Practice with monitoring/data collection tools: Graylog, DataDog, Prometheus;
- Familiarity with Python / Go;
- Knowledge of the Hadoop ecosystem (HDFS, HBase, Kafka, Spark).
- Independence of work - you decide on technologies within the project;
- Fun, energetic, start-up environment always eager to search for new initiatives either to work or have some fun!
- Veeeery flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely;
- Free coffee, fruits, and snacks;
- Best equipment (we work on MacBooks);
- Private healthcare and Multisport card possibilities
Write us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!