Director of HR
We are looking for an HR Director to actively partner with management to drive people strategy and collaborate with employees to foster a culture of ownership, trust, and collaboration. You’ll have the opportunity to build processes from scratch and directly help our teams develop and scale. This is also a key leadership position on the HR Partner team. You’ll help identify, lead the development and execution of HR initiatives critical to our business growth and to further our mission.
What You'll Do:
- Be trusted advisor to leaders and managers.
- Advocate for employees at all levels providing HR expertise in areas such as organizational development, succession planning, employee relations, performance management, career growth, compensation and learning and development.
- Roll up your sleeves to execute a full range of HR duties from high-level strategy to program design to problem-solving.
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions.
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide people solutions to make teams more effective.
- Drive planning and implementation of company-wide HR initiatives.
- Enable leaders to be their best through direct, compassionate, and contextualized coaching.
- Collaborate with others (HR peers, cross-functional partners, etc.) to build world class initiatives.
What You'll Bring:
- MA in Human Resources or similar discipline.
- 10+ years of deep and progressive experience in Human Resources including experience as a generalist and Business Partner.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coach, influence, and partner with various levels of employees
- Demonstration of experience in all HR competencies with demonstrable expertise in at least one of the following: organizational development, management and leadership development, talent management, succession planning or change management.
- You have a passion for and work to increase diversity & representation in Tech.
- You connect your work and contributions to align with and influence business strategies and objectives.
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for strong collaboration with others (HR peers, cross-functional partners, etc.).
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
- We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.