Director SAP SCM/TM
Role: Full-time / Perm Location: Anywhere in the US or Canada (travel as per need in the POST-COVID world; currently all Novigo employees globally are working remotely from home to keep everyone safe)
Novigo is looking for a Director SAP SCM/TM who will be responsible for the overall direction and execution of activities related to a team of SAP SCM/TM Consultants, including the successful delivery of projects, develop relationships with clients, drive customer engagements, and pre-sales activities. If you are looking for a challenging and ever-changing environment with a passionate and highly knowledgeable team and great clients, and you have a strong work ethic and enjoy working with a variety of people, this job could be for you.
What We Do:
Novigo is a competence leader for Supply Chain Execution consulting services. Our expert teams enable clients to uncover the benefits of SAP's Digital Supply Chain solutions while transforming and innovating their businesses and organizations.
We at Novigo are proud of having the best team of experts within the industry, who can navigate the complexity of the digital core transition and discover greater success. We’re passionate about facing the most complex challenges and finding solutions that are right for our customers.
Through our regional subsidiaries in North America, EMEA, Asia, and Australia, we support our customers worldwide. Our unique and value-driven Consulting Services approach and our track record of 100% successful SAP project delivery make Novigo the partner of choice for SAP Supply Chain Execution projects.
What Impact You Will Make:
This is a unique opportunity! With Novigo you will get a chance to make a profound impact by innovating and extending our customers' businesses. As Novigo’s Director SAP SCM/TM, you will work close side by side with our clients, as their trusted partner and Competence Expert, you will discover, create, enable, empower, share, collaborate and uncover the smartest supply chain solutions for our customers’ unique situation. In this role, you will have a great responsibility for leading and delivery of complex, multi-work-stream, and innovative programs alongside expanding Novigo’s SCM presence in North America.
- Develop and lead a team of SAP SCM/TM Consultants in our North America region
- Continuously coach and mentor various level of Consultants and take an active lead to ensure adequate staffing levels and team member engagement and competence
- Successful delivery of SAP Supply Chain Execution projects
- Proactively manage risk throughout all phases of implementation including client expectations, engagement complexity, quoted estimate, consultant skill level, and/or any additional areas that could impact deliverables
- Actively seek out and develop additional business opportunities
- Support pre-sales opportunities (RFP’s, demos, client engagements, etc.)
- Stay on top of the latest SAP SCM/TM solution and product capabilities and apply to implementations
- Develop and maintain a successful relationship with Novigo’s strategic partners
What We Are Looking For:
The position requires strong business development/account management/client engagement and leadership skills in combination with deep SAP SCM/TM systems knowledge, solutioning experience, and implementation expertise.
- Minimum of 5 years of SAP TM implementation experience
- At least 4 end-to-end Transportation implementation projects with a hands-on role as Senior or Principal Consultant / Solution Architect, including S4Hana project/s
- Proven ability to independently drive Business Blueprint sessions with customers, map out business requirements to SAP specific solutions, develop systems requirements, design prototypes including testing, end-user training, define support processes, and implement the entire Supply Chain Execution business solution under multiple deadlines
- Expertise in designing and architecting supply chain solutions
- Strong supply chain industry knowledge
- Supply chain integration expertise in areas such as GTS, EWM, EM/GTT is a plus
- Strong management skills with a proven track record of growing and mentoring an SAP practice
- Strong project management skills, preferably within an Agile environment
- Experience in collaboration and development of client relationships to develop new opportunities with clients and identify new engagement
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively with all team members and client staff
- A proven leader with the ability to handle engagements identify and quickly identify and resolve issues
- MIS, MS Degree preferred, Bachelor’s degree required
What We Offer You:
- Highly interesting sophisticated end-to-end projects with world-leading Fortune 500 customers
- We invest in our people and with our legendary Novigo Academy where we set up our new generation of Novigans for success
- Career and development opportunities - continuous educational/professional development support and career growth/boost
- A strong community of the best professionals within the industry worldwide where knowledge sharing is celebrated. The smartest and most passionate Supply Chain Execution Experts in the world!
- Global mobility and the opportunity to work on projects in different locations around the world
- Innovation is at the forefront of Novigo and we look for that innovative spirit in all our colleagues
- Market-leading company within SAP Digital Supply Chain space – working for a boutique company with a brand name within the industry as well as an impeccable reputation (100% success rate)
- Opportunity to work on projects in different locations worldwide and get exposure to other regions / countries / continents and people
- Being a global company and having people all around the world working in different locations, makes diversity and inclusion an integral part of our nature/DNA
- The well-being and security of our employees is very important for us, that’s why Novigo provides a generous benefits package
- Role-based certifications within the SAP industry and extended career-building opportunities
- Fantastic team spirit within the OneNovigo team with the “people first” leadership mindset company-wide. Corporate events and a lot of fun
- Very competitive compensation with generous bonus package and much more