UWorld is seeking a Contract Graphic Designer with up-to-date design knowledge to work across various departments to design solutions with high visual impact. The candidate will work on a variety of items including but not limited to web design, sales collateral, digital ads, social media, physical mail pieces, email blasts, logos, and tradeshow displays.
- Work with Sales and Marketing departments to create new and edit existing ads (print & digital), brochures/collateral, logos, tradeshow materials, infographics, etc.
- Work with software development department as needed to collaborate on design for web and mobile design applications
- Assist internal clients in determining correct design to go along with messaging
- Review and proofread designs for errors before printing or publishing
- Think creatively to develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
- Help establish and enforce UWorld’s brand
- Minimum of 5 years graphic design experience
- Demonstrable skills with previous work portfolio required upon application
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas
- Advanced experience with leading creative software (Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator, etc.)
- Highly detailed in all aspects of design
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to create designs that are artistically interesting and appealing to consumers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have solid organizational, planning, and self-motivation skills
Preferred, but not required:
- UI/UX design experience
- Remote work
- Flexible hours
- Ability work on-site if desired
At UWorld, we believe strength is derived from the talents, ideas, and experiences of a diverse workforce. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected class. UWorld is proud to be an equal opportunity employer providing a drug-free workplace. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.