Growth Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Sastrify is looking for a talented Growth Marketing Manager (m/f/d) with both creative and analytical skills who builds our top-of-pipeline growth strategy. You will take on full ownership of identifying new lead generation channels to bring in MQLs for our sales team.
You are the first real Marketing Hire. There is no Marketing team, and you will lead the creation of both the foundation, and the success of marketing at our company. You will be able to roll up your sleeves to get started and will have the resources and budget to build a team, internally and externally, to help you execute on the strategy you develop.
To be successful, you will already have experience building and running personalised marketing campaigns to drive consistent revenue growth.
- Solid experience in B2B / SaaS marketing or growth function, understanding the key growth levers of a tech company
- Excellent project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- First-hand experience with SEO, Google Analytics, Photoshop, Email-Marketing and Social Media Management Systems
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns
- Highly analytical and data-driven
- Outstanding written and oral ability (in English and German)
- Full responsibility from day one
- Direct work with the founders
- Remote-first mindset (you can work from everywhere)
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Learning budget