Head of Demand Generation Role
Head of Demand Generation Role
We are one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, allowing people and businesses to work anywhere around the globe. Now we are looking to add an impressive Head of Demand Generation define, execute, measure and optimise a marketing revenue strategy for our business.
You will be responsible for meeting marketing revenue targets, marketing data intelligence and architecture and roll out demand generation campaigns to accomplish go to market and marketing objectives. You will be growing and shaping our marketing strategies and processes from the ground up!
You are a super enthusiastic, organised, and a data driven decision maker with an unstoppable curiosity for marketing experimentation. You are also a collaborator, mentor and leader and can express yourself clearly through
Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live.
Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time consuming to employ workers internationally. At Omnipresent, we’re cutting this complexity and providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a simplified, cost effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we’re building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
Our team is fully remote and distributed across the globe. This means you can work from anywhere. We provide benefits and support in any global location just as we would for our clients and their employees. Our team operates fully internationally, we come from all over the world, currently in 15 locations globally and currently speak over 10 different languages. We truly embody an international spirit and are only going to grow our international footprint.
You will be leading our marketing activities across product, PPC and SEO, managing a team of channel experts. Your focus will be building a lead generation engine for the business, owning the marketing strategy and building out demand channels.
You will be collaborating with Sales, Operations and Finance as well as other stakeholders to fill our inbound pipeline with qualified leads that turn into revenue through a well defined ABM strategy, customer analytics & intelligence as well as informed content. You will be responsible for communicating our brand strategy, product capabilities, value propositions internally and externally in order to induce users to take action with Omnipresent.
You will be customer centric and using state of the art tools and strategies to understand the behaviour of our current and future clients by facilitating authentic discussions and review of our potential opportunities and threats and how to drive competitive strategies and advantage through this understanding.
- Develop a demand generation machine tuned for revenue growth, responsible for adding £70 million worth of qualified marketing opportunities to the pipeline by the end of the year
- Work with the product, sales and customer success teams to optimise customer acquisition and retention
- Build and lead a team of high performing marketing professionals in product marketing, paid media, organic verticals
- Select, lead and deliver results with agency support if required
- Build an account based marketing strategy (ABM) with the sales team to ensure that sales never talk to prospects cold
- Owning marketing intelligence and building a data architecture for understanding the customer journey and identify opportunities for marketing automation, friction and retention
- Lead marketing sprints and create weekly reports on key success metrics
- Leading on PPC, SEO and product marketing strategies
- Collaborate with go to market, sales teams and other stakeholders to create new demand opportunities
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience
- Leadership experience of digital marketing professionals
- B2B SaaS or equivalent experience highly desirable
- Experience of optimizing demand generation activities and building repeatable business models through a demand gen engine
- An excellent understanding of SEO, PPC and product marketing
- Excellent understanding of lead scoring, MQL/SQL and revenue operations as well as CRM optimization
- Data driven mindset with an excellent understanding of marketing intelligence systems and automation platforms
- Experience with platforms like Hubspot, Salesforce, Autopilot, Sendgrid, Mailchimp or others
- Exceptional management and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and lead a high performing team
- Understanding of the state of the art marketing tools and trends
- Highly organised, innovative with impeccable attention to detail, deadline driven and curious
- Experience managing different marketing agencies
- Ambitious and keen to grow your skill set
- Ability to grow and take on more responsibilities within the role
- Leading creative and design teams
- Familiarity with creative design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Invision, Photoshop
- Multiple languages
- Innovator and ideas machine
- Experience building and growing marketing in a start-up environment
What’s in it for you (apart from the most fun and challenging ride of your life!)
- Training and coaching and an environment that promotes career ambition and progression
- Shared ownership - Being a part of our journey means you will own a piece of Omnipresent
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local holidays
- Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for all the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are
- Company retreats: We are planning biannual company-wide retreats post COVID, and well as socials and other team building activities
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the world - We don’t care where or when you work as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows
We believe remote working is a great equaliser and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.