Remote Canada Only Published 1 week ago
Are you the new HR Generalist at Pagefreezer?
What we do and why:
- Millions of conversations are taking place online every minute. The content of all these conversations is often important and sensitive. Regulations demand accurate recordkeeping of all content, and companies are realizing the value of having access to complete, searchable electronic records—not only for evidence capture and litigation preparedness but also for greater insight into how and why conversations are taking place.
- We offer solutions at every stage of the information governance lifecycle (creation, retention, management, and disposal) that archives data in real-time and give organizations a simple and effective way to search and use it.
- Pagefreezer's Social Media Archiving and Monitoring solution enables organizations to create and share defensible records of their social media content, quickly and easily in our dashboard, in real-time—every like, share, edit, and deletion. With added features like sentiment analysis and keyword flagging, our customers can also get insights into the conversations taking place and receive alerts when inappropriate or sensitive information is shared in their platforms, to help them promote and protect their employees, customers, brand, and business.
What's special about us:
- Our coworkers are collaborative, proactive, and interesting -- and they care about the right things. We've built a culture based on values that mean something to us and we practice them daily.
- Our compensation is comprehensive, competitive, and can include benefits like extended health insurance, a $600 Lifestyle Spending Account, a $1000 annual learning budget, a Tax-Free Savings Account, and a matching Retirement Savings Plan and paid time off, if you're in Canada. Not in Canada? We'll create a compensation package you're excited about together.
- Our employees' priorities matter. Career growth? Balancing work and life? Growing your own side-hustle? Helping you live your best life is #goals.
- Our track record is strong, our market opportunity is growing, and we're already providing solutions to some of the biggest companies in the world-- and you'll be helping us accelerate even faster. Come join a sustainably profitable, small company and see the impact of your work.
What our HR Generalist does:
- Provide support and solutions (with a top-notch experience) to managers and employees throughout the employment lifecycle in alignment with our systems and policies as assigned.
- Collaborating with various internal stakeholders, including senior management, Finance, Information Security, etc to identify areas of improvement and implement best practices in the areas you're
- Developing policies and procedures, improving existing ones, and providing training on them
- Co-creating out of the box solutions where none exist that we can then turn into repeatable, scalable solutions when needed
- Manage our HRIS tools to ensure they're accurate, secure, and ready to provide people analytics necessary to make data-backed decisions
- Specifically, Namely, Lattice, and Google Drive
- Ensuring our HR information systems and processes and workflows are efficient and compliant with our Information Security policies and procedures
- Assisting during internal and external financial and information security audits
- Support the People team in creating, improving, and delivering a broad range of talent management and development programs and policies to the entire company.
- For example, diversity training, performance reviews, engagement surveys, career pathing, etc
- Help maintain a Values-aligned, compliant, and safe work environment (online and in-person)
- Owning workplace health and safety policies, training, procedures, and joint health and safety committee
- Assisting with any employment standards compliance needs that arise in any of the jurisdictions we operate in
- Collaborate with the People team to create a stellar employee experience
What makes you a great fit:
- Alignment with our Core Values
- Experience or education in Human Resources, People Operations, People & Culture or Office Administration preferred
- Whether that's a degree or certificate in HR or 2+ years of experience on an HR/People team, we're looking for someone who's familiar with HR best practices and the day-to-day of a role like this.
- Desire to create or deepen a career in strategic HR
- Passion for people -- you believe that the team is the heart of any organization
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship-building skills. You are someone who people feel comfortable coming to for all sorts of issues or requests because you provide a welcoming, understanding atmosphere
- Willingness to dive into the deep end and learn on the job in a fast-paced environment
- Experience administering HRIS tools
- Keen ability to work under pressure and organize workload effectively
- Impressive written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Energetic personality and proactive approach
- Amazing customer service (“all hands on deck” attitude) to serve the organization
- Nice to haves:
- Familiar with BC Workplace Health & Safety regulations and WorkSafeBC
- Familiar with BC Employment Standards Act
- CPHR or SHRM certification
- Familiar with the tools our company uses:
- Google Workspace (mail, calendar, drive, docs, etc)
- Able to work 40 hours a week and currently authorized to work in Canada (ideally British Columbia) Sounds interesting? Time to apply!