Intermediate/ Senior Full Stack Engineer
FULL-TIME REMOTE (YOU MUST LIVE IN CANADA)
NOT OPEN TO CONTRACT
Commit is looking for talented Software Engineers who want to take control of their careers.
Be able to work on risky early-stage startups that you're passionate about while we provide YOU with Full Time Employment during the transition.
Be able to choose the projects you want to work on without worrying if you're going to like your team or the tech stack.
Commit is here to de-risk your every step so you can focus on learning and growing, becoming the best engineer you can be.
Find out more about us:
- Our Notion page for engineers
- Our site: https://commit.dev/
- Our blog: https://medium.com/commit-engineering
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering (non-internship), working on SaaS products in reputable companies
- Understanding of basic DevOps: AWS, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes/Terraform, CI/CD
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and/or GraphQL
- Understanding of cloud-native distributed systems and microservices
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Growth-oriented attitude
Our Tech Stack (You should know these)
- FE: React/Redux
- BE: Golang, Node.js, PostgreSQL
Right now especially looking for engineers with RUBY experience
We are a fully distributed, remote-first company based in Vancouver and Toronto and quickly expanding to the rest of Canada. If you live in Canada, give us a ping, we definitely want to speak with you.
**Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: **
As an early-stage startup, we know it’s critical to build inclusive processes as a part of our foundation. In our shortlist (our top 5 candidates), we are committed to having a minimum of 3 candidates who self-identify as female and/or 3 candidates who are part of underrepresented minority groups.