What will you do?
You’ll integrate the People Team, providing resource management and community building, in addition to a full end-to-end recruitment service (including provision of advice, attraction, sourcing strategies and candidate management).
Your responsibilities will include resource management (planning, scheduling and allocating resources to maximise efficiency and ensure project success), liaising with internal stakeholders, understanding the demand for roles across our portfolio and managing the resource requirements as well as advise on current resource capabilities during sales, speculative and agreed projects.
You will attract and source suitable consultants to join the EE network, building a relevant network across a variety of tech and non-tech roles (including software engineers, product owners, delivery leads, UX designers, etc), promoting a more diverse and inclusive network.
We expect you to drive initiatives to continuously improve EE’s recruitment processes, while keeping our ATS and other systems up to date. You will also own and drive external recruitment events like meetups, roadshows and conferences, acting as an ambassador for EE, promoting our culture and opportunities for people to join the network.
- Great work-life balance - we trust people to responsibly manage their schedule, working at times that suit their personal needs and the team
- A truly remote-first culture
- No line-management, with a lot of autonomy and empowerment
- Work with like-minded senior practitioners, allowing you to grow, learn and share
- Diversity of projects with different challenges and tech stacks
- Resource management experience, including planning, scheduling and allocating resources
- Experience liaising with internal stakeholders and hiring managers
- Success in recruiting senior people for the software engineering industry, managing the end-to-end recruitment process
- Knowledge and understanding of software delivery life cycle and agile practices
- Experienced in search and selection techniques, innovative recruitment methods and using social media as a successful recruitment tool
- Able to apply good judgement in prioritising work but maintain excellent attention to detail
- Clear and articulate communication skills (written and verbal) and fluent in English
- Good negotiation skills with contractors and stakeholders
- Proactive with a clear and pragmatic drive to work to a deadline, under pressure
- Adaptable, comfortable switching contexts and dealing with ambiguity
- Low-ego, empathetic, with a “grown-up” attitude
Equal Experts is an award-winning IT Professional Services Consultancy, with over 700 people working in the UK, US, Canada, Portugal, Germany, South Africa, India and Australia.
We believe happy teams make better software, and we take as much pride in our people, culture and work-life balance as we do in our output. Collaborative, entrepreneurial and dedicated to problem-solving, we help our clients improve their end-to-end capability.
We are fully remote. We are passionate that all team members are empowered to succeed and deliver value no matter where they are located.
**Our core principles **
- Hands-on Delivery of work that adds real value
- Continuous Delivery, automated whenever possible
- Constant Learning and self-improvement
- Responsible Innovation, results come first
- Genuine Collaboration, a low-ego working environment
- Check what people say on Glassdoor! And if you are interested in learning more about remote working, we have gathered our learnings in this playbook.