divvyDOSE is a rapidly growing healthcare startup headquartered in Chicago. Our vision is a life where medicine does what it's supposed to, and people get the attention and care they deserve. We strive to improve the quality of life through innovative design and compassionate customer service that allows medicine to get out of the way of our customers’ lives.
Our vision is to fix and reimagine healthcare for everyone. Our mission is to engage customers by fixing all the problems around getting and taking their medications. We've taken the first step by simplifying adherence.
We’re now part of Optum and the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, backed by the resources of a global health organization working to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health system work better for everyone. Are you looking for a way to create next-level results with a human-level approach? Then look at opportunities with divvyDOSE, where changing the world is just one result of doing your life’s best work.(SM)
About the Role
As a Product Manager on our technology team, you are responsible for identifying, prioritizing, and delivering solutions to power our innovative pharmacy management system and customer experience. You will develop a deep understanding of divvyDOSE, our customers, and our business operations through research and analysis. Partnering with stakeholders across the business, you will create a product vision and build a roadmap of work to achieve that vision.
Working collaboratively with the rest of our technology team, you’ll run a process from user research to development and launch for new functionality and measure success against KPIs you’ve set for your domain. You are a builder, a problem solver, and an excellent communicator across all levels of the organization.
- Define a product vision that supports divvyDOSE’s strategic objectives with the ability to continuously adapt based on the changing business and industry landscape
- Develop the product’s KPIs and maintain a product scorecard showing progress to those results. Perform and report on pre/post launch analysis of each product initiative focused on performance against those KPIs.
- Build and maintain a 12 month roadmap that communicates the focus and direction of the product, while developing a strong backlog of products/features that will help achieve the product vision
- Build a strong stakeholder and customer feedback pipeline in order to continuously adapt the backlog to changing business and stakeholder needs
- Lead a cross functional product team through the entire product development lifecycle (from discovery to delivery). Build an environment conducive to forming a high performing team.
- Write and define business requirements and user stories to ensure a valuable and usable product is built. Partner with the rest of our technology team to ensure the solution meets the product requirements and delivers against the product objectives
- Communicate and collaborate with Product Managers on other products to ensure alignment around product and deliver objectives.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- A track record of collaborating with engineers and designers to create great user experiences. Experience within healthcare or operations is a plus but not a requirement.
- Experience managing teams in a fast-paced, iterative environment. You identified project goals, wrote user stories, organized releases, and managed * iterations of team work through something like a kanban or Scrum board.
- The ability to develop in a crawl:walk:run pattern and use MVPs to launch, learn, and iterate.
- An ability to form strong opinions and communicate them clearly; a willingness to change those opinions when confronted with new information.
- An understanding of how products are designed and launched across web and native platforms, as well as a basic understanding of the technical architecture that supports them.
- Excellent analytical skills that can or have been employed to measure the health of a product, identify and prioritize product opportunities, and set appropriate goals.
- Excellent communicator across all levels of the organization.
- Self-starter with the ability to act autonomously.
- 3+ years experience in a Product Management role.
We are a very collaborative, close knit group that is inclusive, fun and hard working. Our number one priority after producing a great product is keeping that spirit alive. We have a firm, non-negotiable no jerk policy. We have a generous time off and work from home policy and strive to create an environment where you can do your best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
Employment with divvyDOSE is AT WILL, and can be terminated at any time, for any reason, by either party.