Product Manager, Ecosystem
It’s an exciting time at Crossbeam. Just two years post-launch, we have over three thousand companies using our platform, raised more than $40M of venture capital from leading VC firms, and are working with awesome strategic investors like Salesforce, Hubspot, Okta, and Slack. Best of all, we’re just getting started. In a market full of uncertainty, we are fortunate to have an unwavering long-term vision and the funding to see it through at full speed.
Crossbeam helps companies partner with each other in a more data-driven way by acting as an escrow service for data. Our platform allows companies to find overlapping customers and prospects with their partners (their ecosystem) while keeping the rest of their data private and secure.
Ecosystem is everything in our product, our market, and our business. As a result, our roadmap of technology integrations and the APIs that power them is mission-critical. As Product Manager, Ecosystem, you will drive that roadmap, create features that are core to that strategy, and help us cultivate a world-class developer ecosystem of our own. You'll work closely with our partnerships team and external partners to discover, prioritize, and execute on the integrations that power our partnership ecosystem
Discovery and Prioritization: Work closely with internal teams, partners, customers, and data sets to populate and prioritize our product integration roadmap. Technical Understanding & Writing: Work with leadership teams across the company to understand and evaluate product integration opportunities. Use your technical expertise to create product documentation and contribute to materials that inspire and educate our developer ecosystem. Understand the limitations of our current infrastructure and APIs and translate those into digestible and prioritized features. Building and Execution: Collaborate daily with Crossbeam’s engineering, go-to-market, and partnerships teams to release the features that matter most and do the job best. Combine your eye for details with your multitasking skills to ensure that our internal and external stakeholders get valuable deliverables on reliable timelines. Launch and Go-to-Market: Coordinate with our product marketing team to create internal and external transparency about new releases and their impact. Be an internal expert on product integrations, APIs, and competitor capabilities, using your voice to help inform go-to-market strategy and competitive positioning. Measurement and Iteration: Define what success looks like for product integrations and APIs, measure it using our analytics resources, and use those insights to iterate and improve on our work.
These are some of your traits:
- You have several years experience on a highly technical, product-driven team.
- You have a deep knowledge of APIs and the infrastructure surrounding them.
- You have a deep knowledge of the infrastructure required to build and support an ecosystem of product integrations.
- You are proficient in basic analytics. You can ask questions of our data to guide definition, prioritization, and measurement of success for products and features.
- You love talking to customers and hearing the good, great, and not-so-great things they say about your product.
- You have a deep understanding of how customers use and derive value from SaaS platforms. You can synthesize data and feedback into a clear product direction.
- You are organized and able to coordinate cross-functionally to ensure design, development, and launch activities are sequenced appropriately and successfully.
- You are naturally curious about all aspects of a business, spanning areas like partnerships, content, community, security, sales, and engineering.
- You have deep empathy for users and teammates alike. You represent the voice of the customer, but can apply the lens of an internal stakeholder in the same discussion.
What to Expect from Crossbeam's Interview Process
We go through the same interview steps for all Product Management candidates to ensure equity in our hiring process.
Our process is designed to learn as much about each candidate as possible, as well as to give candidates access to our team and learn about what it's like to be a PMs at Crossbeam. Topics will range from Product experience to problem-solving approaches and collaboration.
First round call with a Crossbeam in-house recruiter 45 Minute presentation + 15 for questions, the presentation we will ask you to describe your body of work and past technical experience The final Interview is set up to meet multiple folks in succession, here's how we break it up: 45 minutes with Head of Product 45 minutes with 2 Developers 30 minutes with Head of Partnerships 45 minutes with Product Manager & Senior Product Designer 30 minutes with an Account Executive Built in 15 minute breaks for you and us!
HOW WE WORK
Our team has always emphasized remote work, with teammates in the Philadelphia area and distributed across the country. We’re committed to a remote-first culture, with the majority of our collaborative work happening on Slack and Zoom.
When we’re able and when travel feels comfortable again, we’ll celebrate with team offsites and events about once a quarter, and welcome our remote team to join for some facetime whenever they can. In the meantime, we’re focused on creating the best experience possible for new team members from a distance.
This role can be based anywhere in the US.
Crossbeam is a collaborative data platform that helps companies build more valuable partnerships. We have an office in Philadelphia as well as a number of remote teammates across the US.
Trust is our business. We create value by building trust in our company, our team, our technology, and our network. Never let anything compromise that trust.
Feed the Network. Our customer network is our most valuable asset. Prioritize its growth.
Equity. We will build a workplace that ensures everyone access to the same opportunities to share in our success.
This is Fun. Few people are lucky enough to do what we do. Follow the fun in every step of the journey.
This is a salaried role. In addition, Crossbeam offers:
Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Parental leave
- Stock Option Plan
- 401k Plan + Match Fully remote candidates are encouraged to apply. We have an office in Center City Philadelphia which we’ve closed temporarily due to COVID-19, with everyone working remotely. When we’re comfortable reopening the office, local candidates are also welcome to work from our Center City Philadelphia headquarters some or all of the time.
Crossbeam's core value of Equity sits at the heart of our hiring process, and we're proud to be building a culture where difference is valued. Applicants from diverse and non-traditional backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, disability, age, or veteran status.