Product Manager, Optimization (Ads)
ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Learn More About What We Do
ConsumerTrack is seeking an experienced product manager to drive ad optimization and revenue growth across ConsumerTrack’s most visible product, reaching hundreds of millions of impressions each month. The Product Manager, Optimization is a quantifier who knows how to measure every aspect of the product, identifying opportunities to increase CTR while also keeping client performance metrics in mind. This role requires technical skills to setup complex Optimizely tests as well as creative skills to dream up new ad, landing page and funnel test ideas.
We are looking for an experienced, eager, persistent, entrepreneurial, test-focused individual that can draw on relevant experience to kick our growth initiatives into higher gear. If you are a Growth Hacker who scrutinizes everything by its potential impact on scalable growth, and thrives in a fast-moving environment, then this is the role for you.
Become an expert on the personal finance product, clients, publisher placements, and business models in order to create effective plans to improve the CTR and client performance metrics on the personal finance vertical.
- Create and execute an experimentation roadmap. Identify opportunities for product optimization at all stages of the customer journey (ads, landing pages, native placements and client retention).
- Own all test planning, setup, and analysis in order to hit CTR and revenue goals.
- Work with Media Buying, SEM and Programmatic teams to identify opportunities to amplify existing efforts, and tailor tests to better convert traffic from each channel.
- Provide intelligence and guidance to the media and sales teams on optimal audience, messaging, and tactics ("What's working/What's not?").
- Work with product designers on new and enhanced layouts, product features, and functionality to support growth goals.
- Work with the engineering team as needed for complex tests that require engineering support.
- Keep stakeholders informed of progress against the optimization roadmap.
- Leverage data and insights to make informed hypotheses and decisions on product and site optimization.
- 3-5 years in Product Management, Product Analytics, or Growth Product Design with experience delivering complex technical solutions under tight timeframes.
- Heavy experience using data and reporting to drive strategy.
- Strong communicator: verbal (running meetings) and written (email, tickets, briefs)
- 3+ years of customer acquisition and funnel improvement experience with a solid track record of using data to make decisions.
- Experience working with testing tools (Optimizely, Adobe, Crazy Egg, Google Optimize, etc.) with proven experience in setup & implementation.
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, strategic, analytical, and creative thinker with strong time management and organization skills.
- Demonstrated success working on multi-channel, full-funnel campaigns across search, social, display, and programmatic channels.
- Successful track record managing priorities and producing impactful results in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience with HTML/CSS as it relates to setting up tests and troubleshooting.
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution
- Paid maternity leave and paternity leave programs
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills
- Contribution to student loan debt payments after the first year of employment
- 401(k) -- employees can start contributing immediately. After the first year, CTI matches your contribution up to 4% of your salary
A note about our response to COVID -19 and our new norm: The world has changed and we know it’s important to adapt and to do our part to take care of our teams in this global pandemic. Our number one priority is to have our ConsumerTrackers feel safe, balanced and connected. We’re committed to providing our teams with the best resources and tools to navigate this new virtual world that we’re living in. We've also reinvented the ways in which we recognize, celebrate, and engage with each other to keep our culture strong!
Here’s a peek into our world at ConsumerTrack*
- Our teams are working remotely 100% for the foreseeable future and have flex time. We’re in the digital media space so we’re mobile and flexible!
- Option to work from an office (if you need to get away!)
- Tools & resources are available to keep our team connected across North America. (JIRA, Trello, Airtable, Slack, Zoom and so much more!)
- To keep our community of ConsumerTrackers engaged and connected, virtual team building events are held weekly and monthly.
- For wellness and balance, weekly virtual fitness classes such as yoga are available.
- To care for the local communities that we’re a part of across the U.S our team members host socially distanced philanthropic events every quarter.
- And most importantly, we’ve committed to consistent and transparent communication to help us all stay informed, engaged and to keep us on our path to success and #greatness.
*We are an equal-opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.