Product UX Designer
At Elevar, we believe eCommerce brands should be able to trust the accuracy of their customer data no matter where they are accessing it to help them make smart decisions. Unfortunately the process to “tag” websites, collect data, and analyze in various marketing platforms is overly complicated. Elevar standardizes the process of data collection, anomaly detection, and connecting to destinations without the need to write any code.
Elevar is the bridge between marketers and engineers so both roles can focus on what they do best while leaving the data collection and accuracy to us. We need talented people with a passion for user experience to help us in our mission to power all eCommerce brands.
Who we're looking for:
The product team is looking for an experienced UX designer to collaborate closely with our engineering and customer success team to help bring ideas to life. This person will:
- Design rich, robust user interfaces
- Rapidly iterate on new product prototypes
- Uphold a high quality bar for the experiences that you will design
- Implement complex interface designs with attention to micro-interactions, animations, and other fine-grain details
- Optimize for browser rendering performance
- Collaborate closely with product manager, helping steer product requirements and the final product deliverable
If you're passionate about great user experience, rapid prototyping, technical products, design tooling, and being a part of the end-to-end product development lifecycle, we'd love to hear from you!
Projects you will work on:
- Building beautiful, performant data visualizations that help customers better manage their Elevar set-up and configurations
- Create onboarding experiences that follow our product led growth approach
- Leverage our own analytics data to find opportunities to improve the product and UX
- Creating novel tools to help other engineers build performant user interfaces.
- A strong sense of design, and appetite for rapidly prototyping interfaces.
- A passion for technical products, and building performant interfaces
- A willingness to work within an existing design system and work to improve and evolve our standards with your unique flair for design
- A high level of advocacy for the end-user, which is just as strong as your advocacy for detail and polish with the bigger picture of our brand in mind
- At least 4+ years of relevant experience
- A portfolio that shows you were directly responsible for the success of high-impact projects and initiatives that have benefited real users
- An ability to formulate creative ideas and present them to your cross-functional team to influence strategy and roadmaps
- Are able to have a healthy debate and collaborate with your leadership peers, with the goal of moving the conversation forward (and are okay with not always being right)
- Experience that enables you to move projects forward quickly without sacrificing quality An aptitude for influencing a product's vision through design exploration, documentation, research, and excellent communication
- Great UX copywriting skills to help bring life to your visual design
- eCommerce product experience
- Experience in designing SaaS across B2B use cases
What you'll get
At Elevar, you'll work with a talented group of problem solvers looking to disrupt our industry. You'll be given the freedom to do your best work alongside down-to-earth developers, analysts, and thinkers who are at the leading edge of their discipline.
- Work with a young, ambitious company who prides ourselves on learning and solving complex challenges
- Learn new skills and have a voice in our product direction
- Opportunity to have a big impact on our growth and your career
- Transparent and open organization
- Competitive salary, health/dental/vision insurance, annual company retreat, and other home office perks
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
Like What You See?
If you're thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply. Even if you're thinking: “This definitely could be me!” apply anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.