Quality Assurance Engineer(Mobile)
Great companies are made by great technology. Great technology is made by great engineers. We are always looking to add great talent. Getir is a technology company that (technologically) does retail and logistics. Technology enables us to be the best in the world in this business. Tech is and will be our biggest advantage. As we expand abroad and become a global technology company, we need people like you to be a part of our story. We are passionate about test automation, quality assurance and we perform in different systems testing areas such as functional, performance, characteristics, stability, and SW management. As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be a part of a highly competent and self-sustaining team that aims for fast feedback, customer excellence, and efficient testing processes.
- B.Sc. and/or M.Sc. in Engineering or related fields
- Have 3+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer for mobile applications
- Ability to create and maintain functional tests within fast-moving Agile delivery
- Experience using test case management system like TestRail, Test Complete, or Test Lodge
- Be familiar with public cloud providers, DeviceFarm and other emulators, simulators
- Experience with Charles Proxy, Wire-Shark, and other supporting QA Tools
- Experience using JIRA and, Atlassian suite
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Solid knowledge of Continuous Integration
- Proficiency in analyzing requirements, functional specs, and technical specs *Ability to effectively communicate technical solutions and innovative ideas *Strong quality mindset, great team spirit, and being detail-oriented
- Able to work in a very dynamic workplace
- Create detailed, and well-structured test plans and test cases. Estimate, prioritize, and plan testing activities to meet project * deadlines. Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Facilitate end-to-end mobile testing, working directly with developers *Expert knowledge of QA methodologies and software life cycle, previous working experience in Agile environment is preferred
- Review requirements specifications, attend sprint grooming and planning meetings to provide timely and meaningful feedback wherever applicable
- Highly effective collaborator and experience working across multiple departments such as Engineering, Product, Client Success, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and help developers, product, or client success.
- Participate in release management; available for testing for code releases and smoking testing
- Continuous improvement - contribute to development, improvement, and maintenance of the testing processes and structures
Who We Need:
- Good and fun people
- People who do big things
- People who do more big things
- Constant learners who always strive to push new knowledge into the team
- People who adapt, learn & relearn
- Capability to multi-task and prioritize
Hiring Policy: Due to the large scale of applicants, we will only be reaching out to applicants that we find suitable for a first interview. Applicants will quickly be evaluated as they apply, so the earlier you apply, the sooner you will be evaluated.
Getir olarak kişisel verilerinizi nasıl işlediğimiz hakkında detaylı bilgi için lütfen Çalışan Adayı Aydınlatma Metnimizi inceleyiniz. Please see our Candidate Privacy Notice for detailed information on how we process your personal data.