BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays and in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D. If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Our GTM Talent Acquisition team is looking for an experienced recruiter to partner closely with the sales business. This role will develop strategies to find and place top talent. We have a highly driven and experienced GTM recruiting team, so we're looking for a similar team member who champions candidate experience and is an advisor to the businesses we support.
- Focus on sales hiring for our North American Recruiting organization
- Proactively and strategically build a strong candidate pipeline for assigned roles
- Partner with members of the HR/Recruiting team to manage an efficient model of recruitment operations
- Ensure a high touch candidate experience
- Advise managers and executives on building an efficient pipeline to reach hiring targets
- Work as a team with our highly effective Sourcers, Recruiters, Recruiting Coordinators and Recruiting Operations
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS and other systems
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 4+ years of corporate recruiting/sourcing experience. A mix of agency and in-house experience is a plus
- Experience sourcing and closing profiles ranging from entry level to senior management positions
- Experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, acting as an effective hiring partner and trusted advisor
- Ability to operate well in a fast moving environment and provide team clarity to ambiguous situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage on a small but highly effective team and can grow with us as we grow the company
- Experience working with remote teams located in multiple cities and timezones preferred
- High energy, passion, and drive, with a strong positive outlook
- Must be eligible to work in the US
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.