Sales and Marketing Operations
Hi, we're looking for a superstar sales and marketing operations expert to help support our team in a long term part-time role, as we manage our rapid growth and expansion.
You will help play a pivotal role in improving and scaling our marketing and sales operational systems to help effectively and efficiently serve our quickly-growing customer base.
You will help set up and manage the tools and systems that are critical for our marketing & sales process, including cold emailing systems (Mailshake), CRM (Active campaign), and other essential softwares.
What you'll do:
- Integrating our CRM (Active Campaign with our Cold Email Software (Mailshake), and ensuring our marketing and sales lead flow process is efficient from end to end.
- Help with territorial lead allocation for sales representatives
- Helping with daily, weekly and monthly reporting of lead flows.
- Assist Sales and Marketing department to refine lead qualification process, analyse and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards
- Train sales team to utilize systems that increase sales efficiency, including CRM and additional sales operations tools
- Ensure data is syncing between our software platforms.
- Ensure the accuracy of our data and reporting for sales and marketing.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Set up dashboards and metrics to help us evaluate campaign performance
What' you'll need:
- Advanced google sheets/excel skills with a strong understanding of Active campaign, Mailshake, lead scoring, and email marketing.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- 3+ years of work experience in business, sales, or education technology
- Deep knowledge of and experience with managing a sales operations systems.
- Ability to take ownership of projects from planning through to execution
- Proficiency in data analysis, secondary research
- Strong attention to detail, and superior organisational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise to manage multiple projects on tight timelines
- Commitment to excellence.
- Desire to join a fast growing tech company.
- Unlimited Potential - this is an opportunity to really expand your career and build a great case study. In this role you will learn, grow and make a difference.
- Incredible Team - Get to collaborate with a seriously high performing, world class team!
- Live the remote work life - We're a fully distributed team!
Ready to Apply?
If this sounds like you and you are a generally passionate and high performance person then be sure to apply below.
We're looking forward to meeting you!