(Senior) Data Engineer
Better Engineers. Better Results. SalsaMobi connects accomplished Software Engineers across the Americas with our portfolio of high-growth and newsworthy technology companies in the United States. Senior Engineers in the SalsaMobi network work remotely with some of the most interesting tech companies in the world. Join us today and experience a life where talent has no borders.
We are looking for a Full-Time Senior Data Engineer to:
- Work as part of a small, supercharged team
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Architects, and Engineering leaders to define, build and architect new customer-facing features Write clean, reusable, testable and efficient code
- As a member of the Data Platform team with our Client, you will help advance the platform to allow the organization to make data-driven decisions and also improve the product experience. To achieve this, the team currently leverages the power of the Google Cloud Platform and existing open source technologies.
The team is also responsible for building tooling around data while also promoting best practices around it with a focus on user data privacy. We are looking for a driven, detail-oriented and passionate engineer to come to join our Client's Data Platform team.
- 5+ years of data engineering experience
- Tech Stack: Azure, PowerBI, ETL, Data Warehouse
- Experience working with Snowflake and DynamoDB
- Extensive programming experience preferably in Python/Java
- Hands-on experience in data modeling, data pipeline design, and development
- Good understanding of data processing frameworks and tools (e.g Beam, Spark, Hive, Kafka, etc)
- Proficient in relational as well as NoSQL data stores, methods, and approaches
- Experience with Google Cloud or similar cloud provider is nice to have
- Good communication in English.
Strong preference for candidates from the United States, Canada, Caribbean, and Latin America.