(Senior) Data Scientist
Mindoula Health Inc. is a next-generation behavioral health management company that delivers tech-enabled, team-based, 24/7/365 behavioral health support across the continuum of care. We are building a market-leading population health management and analytics platform by using the latest technologies in big data and data science to address the needs of pre and post-hospital care for large populations.
We are currently seeking to fill in multiple roles to help build our technology and help Mindoula to grow faster.
We are seeking a talented data scientist who has a passion for solving business problems by providing data insights through data modeling and analysis. This position works with senior leadership and data/technology teams to understand and solve complex business problems by developing data models and various techniques to analyze the health populations.
- Derive insights from data analysis and modeling using multiple datasets, derived from the company platform, data provided by our customers, etc.
- Develop a comprehensive profile of the patient/member using the data available.
- Apply statistical techniques to understand health data and analyze outcomes.
- Apply data science algorithms and techniques to understand the member profile and prepare the data such that these insights help the care management team in addressing the needs of our customers and members.
- Be part of the data team, collaborate with product and engineering teams in developing the data required to support the functionality and new features of our platforms.
- Must be self-driven and a quick learner.
- Requires strong problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills.
- Healthcare data experience (claims, groupers) is a plus.
- Data science: Analysis/Machine learning/AI algorithms and modeling
- Data Platforms: Spark, Python/Scala
- Strong SQL experience
- Databases: Postgres, Microsoft SQL Server
- Hosting: Microsoft Azure
- Tools: Github, CircleCI, CodeClimate
*Minimum 3 years of experience in a professional healthcare data science experience do you have specifically creating models
*Competitive salary *Generous benefits *This position may be filled as either an employee or as a contractor/consultant