(Senior) Front End Developer
About the Senior Front-end Developer position We are looking for an experienced Front-end Developer who will be responsible for building the ‘client-side' of our web applications. Your duties will include translating our company and customer needs into functional and appealing digital environment, ensuring great user experience.
We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Front-end Developer responsibilities are:
- Develop user-friendly web pages, using markup languages like HTML
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and design mobile-based features
- Develop quality mockups and prototypes
- Review, maintain and improve company's website
- Work together with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Maintain high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Keep in touch with latest trends in web development
Front-end Developer requirements are:
- 3+ years' experience of working on a Front-end Developer position
- Significant experience with React and technologies that complement it.
- Experience using git.
- Excellent understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Good understanding of layout aesthetics and SEO principles
- Knowledge of browser testing and debugging
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills with an ability to perform well in a dynamic environment
- BSc degree in Computer Science or other relevant area
Title: Senior Front End Developer
Location: 100% Remote
Compensation: Starting as Freelance. (Competitive rates)
Not happy with the compensation? Ask us about Schola MX.