Paula's Choice Skincare
(Senior) Graphic Designer
WE CREATE SKIN CARE THAT'S SHOCKINGLY STRAIGHTFORWARD
- We are dedicated to the research.
- We never compromise on ingredients or outcomes.
- We believe in multi-faceted formulas that give you a full spectrum of benefits.
- We are committed to the truth even if that makes us unpopular.
- We have an unwavering love and respect for women.
- Never wonder if a product will deliver.
- We are fast-paced and team-oriented. We foster creativity from individuals and teams. We strive for growth in every aspect of our company. We are seeking experienced, talented and committed individuals to help lead us into our next phase of growth.
Paula’s Choice is Your Right Choice!
Paula’s Choice Skincare is multinational brand that is 25 years strong! Our vision is to empower and enable people around the world with highly effective products and in-depth knowledge to achieve their own definition of beautiful. We question ingredients, follow the facts and stand up for the customer, because we’re in this journey together.
How you’ll have an impact at Paula’s Choice: Our creative team is the visual driving force behind every paid social ad. When you join our design team, you will collaborate with specific channel partners and become an expert in that channel to optimize results.
If you thrive in an agile and fast-moving environment with a team of sharp, creative professionals, this may be the unique opportunity you’ve been looking for!
As a Senior Graphic Designer, a typical day might include a mix of the following:
- Oversee the asset development and overarching design strategy for the Acquisition and Affiliate channels.
- Develop campaign assets, web banner suites, social media imagery (including paid social) and various website graphics, both still and animated
- Develop campaign assets and provide design support as needed to cross-functional teams.
- Strategize and communicate closely with internal DTC partners to optimize and redesign new and existing acquisition collateral
- Manage two direct reports
- Supporting packaging and printed in-store collateral needs
- Work closely with creative team on campaign development and execute to consistent standards
- Streamlining processes to increase productivity and quality of executions
- Provide overarching support to creative team members as necessary
Other responsibilities as assigned by your manager The details:
Location: We are based out of Seattle, but open to this role being fully remote
Hours: Typical business hours
Physical requirements: Ability to sit for long periods and ability to manage long periods of screen time
Qualifications What you’ll bring to the table:
- BA in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design and production
- 2+ in corporate retail
- A portfolio reflecting design abilities, as well as your creativity and attention to quality and detail
- Digital design skills including site, email and display
- High proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, CS6, Illustrator, InDesign and other Adobe CC
- Ability to effectively assess priorities and work well under tight deadlines
- Exceptional time management and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong production skills with the ability to take direction while collaborating with a wide variety of team members
- Top notch verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to gain a full understanding of the scope of each project and how to present and explain the design methodology as well as your ideas
What can help you really stand out:
- Responsive Wed Design and Motion Graphics experience
- BA in Graphic Design
- Experience in the cosmetics &/or skincare field
What we offer you:
- A robust benefits package including health, vision, dental, retirement and more
- Flexible spending account, Employee assistance program
- Fitness perks, meditation app membership and more
- Product samples and discounts
- Generous PTO
- Great location – we’re in the heart of Seattle’s beautiful International District
- Exceptional environment – we work hard and celebrate our accomplishments. You might catch our teams riding the Seattle Ducks, at Mariner’s games or connecting at happy hours
- Did we mention we’re a dog-friendly office?
Paula’s Choice is committed to diversity! Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We hope you agree. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering people to achieve their own definition of beautiful, Paula’s Choice could be a wonderful fit for you.
*Note: At any time, with or without notice, Paula’s Choice reserves the right to add/delete/change the position’s requirements.