(Senior) Loan Advisor
Loan Advisors receive company provided leads from a variety of sources, including but not limited to direct mail, call center warm transfers and exclusive online leads generated through Refi.com and 3rd party partners and can offer their customers the most aggressive Conventional, Jumbo, Non-QM, and Government refinance and purchase programs in the industry at competitive and transparent pricing. We also provide a Loan Advisor Assistant to support administrative tasks and enable a higher degree of customer contact that allows greater sales opportunities.
We offer both flex and fully remote opportunities for self-driven professionals who are capable of performing at a high-level in a work from home setting. Our cloud based and mobile responsive technology stack ensures that you can be productive while still maintaining a flexible lifestyle.
- Convert company provided leads into completed applications with credit reports.
- Pre-qualify applicants and obtain required documentation from the borrower.
- Sell borrowers on all material loan terms using a consultative and benefit-based approach.
- Overcome any and all borrower objections with a solutions-based mindset.
- Maintain borrower commitment through funding and assist processing with escalated problems.
- Minimum of one-year experience as a licensed Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) and possess an NMLS license in good standing.
- Excellent sales skills with a commitment and drive to excel as a mortgage sales professional.
- Ability to structure loans and prequalify clients using guidelines and standard mortgage tools.
- Comfortable managing a full pipeline of customers throughout the loan process.
- Exude tenacity, enthusiasm, initiative and drive.
- Proficient with standard computer applications including Microsoft Office 365.