(Senior) Node Engineer
ProDev is looking for Senior, US-based Node.js engineers!
As a Node.js engineer at ProDev, you will help our clients build robust, scalable and performant backends for some very cool applications. We work with clients from a variety of industries - venture-backed startups to fortune 500 companies. Our clients look to use to deliver expert guidance that's focused on delivering business value.
- Enjoy working remotely
- Happy working as a freelance contractor
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Comfortable working with clients to understand their needs
- Strong communicator - being 100% remote, excellent communication is critical for what we do
- You love to ship - you're focused on delivering value and you bias towards action
- 5+ years experience working with Node.js
- Self-directed - you can take a general idea and own it to completion
- Strong database fundamentals - you're comfortable optimizing query performance, understanding database performance trade offs. * * * You're familiar with the pros / cons of relational vs no-sql vs graph databases.
- You have experience working in the serverless space (AWS Lambda, Azure Functions, Serverless framework)
- Strong troubleshooting skills - you're comfortable diving into the logs to debug and resolve issues
- Docker experience
- Prior consulting experience