Senior Product Manager, Customer Experience
We serve members and their families and put their health first. We only get to serve members when we delight our customers. Our customers hire us to support their employees through their healthcare journeys because they believe Grand Rounds is the best in class clinical and data powered navigation benefit on the market. To make sure we support not only our members but also our customers, we are creating a new team at Grand Rounds to be the champion of our customers. The team’s mission is to enable Grand Rounds to be a trusted, strategic partner of our customers by making it easy to launch customers, exchange data, deliver unique insights, and communicate the impact of Grand Rounds on members and customers.
As the Product Manager leading this team, you will collaborate with multiple internal teams, including our care operations, data engineering, data science, implementation, customer success, customer insight analytics, and product marketing teams. Your role will be to make sure the Customer Experience team is focused on empowering our customers to get maximum value as quickly as possible and ensuring our customers understand the impact Grand Rounds is having.
The role offers the chance to develop a wide range of skills while tackling new, unanticipated challenges on a daily basis. In particular, you will develop a deep understanding of the healthcare system and the impact of medical decision making on both health outcomes and spending. We’re looking for candidates with a passion for healthcare, a love of large data sets, an eagerness to learn new skills, and the desire to do whatever it takes to help the team.
- Lead our Customer Experience team by setting vision, goals and roadmap
- Work with our data engineering team to enable seamless, high quality data exchange and integration with third party benefit administrators and carriers
- Make it easy for Grand Rounds to expand into new markets and deliver value more quickly by making customer launches turn key
- Empower customers to self serve insights about their population and the impact Grand Rounds is providing in way of improved outcomes and reduced healthcare costs
- Support our go to market teams through data access and insight
- Evaluate current product performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop a deep understanding of how users are using Grand Rounds products and how patients leverage the healthcare system generally (with or without Grand Rounds)
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager
- 5+ years experience working with engineering, design and research teams developing software products and technologies
- A track record of delivering highly collaborative projects that include cross-functional teams
- Excellent analytical ability and strategic intuition
- Ability to lead both quantitative and qualitative research projects
- Self-starter, who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues
- Proven ability to handle ambiguity
- Excellent written and oral interpersonal skills
Preferred Candidates Have
- Experience working with healthcare data (medical records, claims, eligibility, etc.)
- Experience being part of teams building, delivering and supporting large-scale, complex, high availability products
- BA/BS in computer science or experience as a software engineer
- Bonus points for experience with HL7/ FHIR
Grand Rounds is a tech-driven healthcare company dedicated to raising the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. By harnessing the power of technology, we connect nearly 6 million members to top-rated doctors and data-driven insights to make better informed healthcare decisions. Driven by premier thought leaders in patient care, technology, and business since 2011, our team of 900+ proudly serves Walmart, Costco, Salesforce, and over 140 of America’s top employers as a free employee benefit. Chosen as a 2019 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and a 2020 UCSF Digital Health Award winner for Employer Wellness, Grand Rounds thrives at the forefront of technology-driven healthcare innovation. Learn more at https://grandrounds.com/
Grand Rounds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.