Senior Product Marketing Manager
If you can send your friends money in seconds, why does it still take your employer two weeks to send your paycheck?
At Clair, we are re-imagining the future of finance for America's workers by giving them an app that allows them to get paid as soon as they clock out of work. But we're not just another digital bank; we create seamless user experiences by embedding our products within the scheduling, workforce management, and payroll apps they use every day. And, as a mission-oriented fintech, our promise to our users is simple: we'll never charge our users for accessing the money they've already worked for.
We welcome people who add a new set of experiences to our melting pot of backgrounds. We're 20-ish, spread across 7 states, hailing from 9 different countries. We've got grandparents working alongside recent graduates, Americans partnering with immigrants, and self-taught coders debating with Ivy League graduates. We embrace diversity in all its forms.
Check us out at www.getclair.com/about
Are you who we're looking for?
Every time we bring a new partner onboard, we create a new joint product that we bring to market to the hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of users that each partner has. As a Product Marketing Manager, you'll need to understand the unique nuances of each partner's user base in order to develop and execute a strategy that will allow us to activate as many of their users as possible.
Our ideal candidate can bring products to market in weeks, rather than months. You should be able to quickly ramp up on the unique user bases of new partners, identify thoughtful strategies to activate them, and then work in tandem with our partners' marketing teams to bring it to life. You should also have some experience orchestrating campaigns across channels like email, SMS, webinar, swag, and even direct mail.
Your main responsibilities
- Lead efforts to launch Clair and activate the users of our partners by collaborating with them to create and orchestrate campaigns
- Collaborate with product managers to create a cohesive user experience that raises awareness of Clair and ultimately leads them to sign up
- Continuously collaborate with our partners to identify new joint marketing opportunities
- Analyze and optimize marketing campaigns across partners in order to bring the latest learnings to new partners
- 5+ years of professional experience, including at least 2 years of product marketing or a related experience
- Prior experience in a client services role, such as management consulting or investment banking
- Ability to interpret data, come to intelligent conclusions, and create hypotheses
- Superior verbal and written communication skills paired with the ability to generate out-of-the-box ideas
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until April 30.
Candidates will be invited to 2-3 rounds of interviews with Clair's leadership team over Zoom and will be asked to complete a short business exercise.
Need more convincing?
Apart from getting to work with our incredible team, here are some of the benefits you can expect when you join Clair:
- 100% Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage, with option to extend to your family
- Fully-paid parental leave
- Company-sponsored 401k, HSA, and FSA
- Telehealth & medical concierge services
- Generous paid time and sick leave benefits
- Remote first culture
- Work from home setup allowance
- Citibike membership for NY-based employees
- Access to your earnings every day on Clair
- Dog-friendly office (whenever we go back...)
- Company-sponsored short-term and long-term disability insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer Information
Clair is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We actively seek a diverse applicant pool and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org