(Senior) QA Engineer
At IT Crowd Argentina we are always working on challenging projects, the ones that make you think out of the box, that drive your talent and lead you to creating impressive developments.
About the QA Engineer position
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer who will manage exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will design and implement tests, debug and define corrective actions, review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts). Besides, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
We expect you to be able to build consistent and efficient tests delivering them in-time. You should also hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems.
QA Engineer requirements are:
- 5+ years' experience of working on a QA Engineer position
- Significant experience of working in software development teams and using software QA methodologies and tools
- Solid experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Professional written and oral English language skills
- Significant experience with both white box and black box testing
- Good knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum development principles
- Experience with performance and/or security testing will be a bonus
- Experience with automated testing tools is a plus
We offer you:
- Very open working model, using agile methodologies and goal oriented
- 100% remote working with flexible schedules
- Excellent payment
- Relaxed, startup-oriented and friendly working environment