(Senior) UX Designer
The built environment will receive significant upgrades in the coming years. At Assignar, we help the companies who perform the incredible amount of construction work that is required for these initiatives by providing a platform for the planning and optimization of their operations. Assignar's data-driven technology makes our customers' construction work more efficient and more profitable. If you share our passion for building things and designing efficient solutions you should definitely consider joining our team!
You will be part of a talented customer-focused research & development team which values your skills, growth, and happiness.
We are a global, remote-first company. Our R&D team is distributed between Australia and the US.
We empower our teams to solve hard problems – customer problems and business problems – in ways that our customers love, yet work for our business. Our teams are cross-functional and durable, generally consisting of a product manager, a UX designer, and several engineers.
- You regularly connect with customers and relentlessly advocate for their interests.
- You have the ability to understand & validate the problem that you are solving for.
- You identify new opportunities to improve your product area.
- You can drive collaborative research, ideation, and validation.
- You can rapidly deliver concepts, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs in a fast-paced, agile environment using tools such as Figma, Sketch, XD and Invision.
- Know how to use and expand a design system.
- You participate and present in design reviews to help generate ideas and get feedback on work.
- You can cooperate closely with product, engineering, and data science to contribute to storyboards, user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new products.
- You have conviction and curiosity in testing and innovating for B2B products.
- You are committed to building a strong collaborative relationship with distributed teams across time zones and regions.
- You have excellent synchronous and asynchronous communication skills and are comfortable working in a remote-first environment.
- A stellar online portfolio demonstrating your craft and process.
- Proven experience with end-to-end product design, managing multiple product initiatives and product launches simultaneously at every phase of the product life cycle.
- 6+ years of Product Design Experience.
- Available online portfolio
Nice To Have:
- Experience with Business-grade permissions security and access controls.
- 2+ years of mobile design experience (iOS, Android).
- Experience in B2B Saas Products is a plus
Do you enjoy working in a customer-driven culture? We focus on understanding our customer's needs, delivering value in a lean-agile way, and celebrating when our customers are happy.
We have an inclusive and diverse culture with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, flexibility, and bringing the best out of each other. Caring and showing empathy towards our customers and our colleagues is key to us. We take the time to understand their challenges to deliver what they want and need.
If you are interested in being part of an innovative environment or excited to learn cutting-edge technologies please apply.
Base pay range: $90,000 - $120,000. Comprehensive Employee Benefits Package.
Important note: This position is for a US-based designer in MST & PST time zones.