(Senior) UX Designer
Why just have a job when you can live your Purpose? We are Givelify, a minority-owned FinTech-For-Good company that uses human-centered design, jobs-to-be-done, & data to create experiences that inspire kindness & generosity and celebrate putting more good into the world. In fact, Givelify’s mobile giving app consistently leads the App Store and Google Play in downloads, reviews and 5-star ratings amongst all giving apps. More than 1 million donors and 50,000 non-profits trust Givelify for inspiring kindness, generating nearly $2 Billion in generosity.
We seek a (position) to join our virtual team. If you’re a (expertise), with experience in (brief highlight experience), and the challenge of scaling product success at a high performing Fintech-For-Good company sounds exciting, we would love to connect with you!
You’ll get to:
As a Senior UX Designer, you will envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels refined and even magical. You will anticipate users’ needs by deeply understanding them. You will make the complex simple. You understand that the details are not just details, they make the experience. You know that building intuitive and easy to use UI takes close collaboration with a team of researchers, engineers and product managers. You are well versed throughout the design process, from wireframes to high fidelity mockups or prototypes. You believe that you’ve done a great job as a designer when users do not notice your designs, it is invisible to them because it works.
- Apply human centered design principles and design elegant flows & interactions for a diverse audience across mobile and web platforms.
- Partner frequently with the Product Managers and Engineers, and sometimes with Executives, Data Scientists, Researchers and
- Customer Success teams to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new products and services.
- Solicit feedback from users, cross-disciplinary partners and stakeholders. You will give feedback and/or collaborate with engineers on implementation.
- Work with product and design team to define and implement a brand-aligned design system
Our People & Culture
We are a virtual team of high-performing professionals who innovate & collaborate to fulfill our mission to help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world – one simple, joyful gift at a time. Our culture of integrity, heart, simplicity & that “wow” factor fuel our aspiration to be recognized amongst the tech industry’s most inclusive & purpose-driven workplaces.
We take great pride in providing competitive pay, full benefits, amazing perks (including flexible PTO), and most importantly, the opportunity to put passion & purpose to work.