ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Learn More About What We Do
We are seeking a search engine optimization specialist to support multiple SEO initiatives and campaigns and improve overall SEO health of the site and expand keyword growth. This role will focus on a wide range of SEO efforts, from content optimization efforts, link building campaigns, technical improvements, to developing reporting & insights, as well as partnering with other departments to push SEO initiatives through. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated history of results, is well-versed across all facets of SEO, and is an all-in team player who is a driven and passionate SEO expert.
- Drive and execute SEO efforts to support organic traffic and onsite revenue goals
- Perform link analysis, link prospecting, and build quality, white-hat links to improve organic search performance.
- Perform keyword research and grow our targeted keyword portfolio.
- Perform technical audits for our websites and implement changes to improve site health
- Implement on-page optimizations in line with SEO best practices and keyword strategy
- Monitor and report daily performance of site rankings, crawl statistics and errors
- Regularly review traffic and conversion data to gain insight into keyword and landing page performance.
- Assist with building and optimizing the internal linking strategy to maximize rankings.
- Conduct competitor analysis and content audits to identify gaps in our content coverage and areas of opportunity.
- Collaborate with outreach on digital PR to acquire editorial link placements on publisher and influencer sites.
- 3+ years of SEO experience.
- Hands-on experience across all facets of SEO (on-page SEO, keyword research, technical SEO, link building, mobile. optimization, content audits, testing and reporting) and deep understanding of best practices.
- Experience developing and executing SEO strategies.
- Proven track record of successful keyword rankings and organic traffic growth.
- Passionate about SEO and proactive in staying up-to-date on all the latest trends and best practices.
- Knowledge and experience using analytics and SEO tools (SEMrush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, MOZ, etc.).
- Experience with Wordpress.
- Experience with basic HTML.
- Python knowledge a plus.
- Strong problem-solving, investigative research and critical thinking skills.
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution
- Paid maternity leave and paternity leave programs
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills
- Contribution to student loan debt payments after the first year of employment
- 401(k) -- employees can start contributing immediately. After the first year, CTI matches your contribution up to 4% of your salary
A note about our response to COVID -19 and our new norm: The world has changed and we know it’s important to adapt and to do our part to take care of our teams in this global pandemic. Our number one priority is to have our ConsumerTrackers feel safe, balanced and connected. We’re committed to providing our teams with the best resources and tools to navigate this new virtual world that we’re living in. We've also reinvented the ways in which we recognize, celebrate, and engage with each other to keep our culture strong!
Here’s a peek into our world at ConsumerTrack -
- Our teams are working remotely 100% for the foreseeable future and have flex time. We’re in the digital media space so we’re mobile and flexible!
- Option to work from an office (if you need to get away!)
- Tools & resources are available to keep our team connected across North America. (JIRA, Trello, Airtable, Slack, Zoom and so much more!)
- To keep our community of ConsumerTrackers engaged and connected, virtual team building events are held weekly and monthly.
- For wellness and balance, weekly virtual fitness classes such as yoga are available.
- To care for the local communities that we’re a part of across the U.S our team members host socially distanced philanthropic events every quarter.
- And most importantly, we’ve committed to consistent and transparent communication to help us all stay informed, engaged and to keep us on our path to success and #greatness.
*We are an equal-opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.