Social Media Coordinator
This is a 100% virtual/remote position based in the United States
Nutritious Life publishes high-quality consumer content and email newsletters several days each week. Nutritious Life Studio also publishes premium course content for potential students, enrolled students, and alumni. The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for developing and implementing our social media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our brand, marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading the charge for all content, including video, across our social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Podcast, Pinterest, etc.
- Building a streamlined and comprehensive plan for social media.
- Monitoring, listening to, responding to, asking questions of, and engaging audiences to cultivate organic engagement.
- 2 Instagram feed posts per day x 7 days per week, including mix of video, static posts, slides, quotes, user generated photos, shareable graphics, TNS promos, etc.
- 5+ Instagram story slides per day x 7 days per week.
- REELS and IGTV - at least 3 total per week.
- Compile weekly analytics for all social channels; drive conversation and strategy for upcoming week and beyond.
- 2 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist.
- Experience using social media for building brand awareness and generating leads
- Storytelling and creating cohesive social campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Experience determining and measuring social KPIs
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Experience with social analytics and building reports
- Excellent time management and able to work autonomously
- Casual Dress Code
- 100% Remote Workforce
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Paid tuition for our school's programs
- Annual access to a Health Coach & the Nutrition Clinic
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, and Paid Volunteer Time
Empowered Education, and our portfolio of brands including Functional Nutrition Alliance (FxNA), Health Coach Institute (HCI), and Nutritious Life Studio (NLS), are passionate about health and empowering people to live their best lives. We believe transformative education in personalized nutrition and compassionate habit change is the key to accomplishing both. We also believe in changing the world while LOVING your work!
*Empowered Education and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our team members.