At Gaggle, we help schools prevent suicide, self-harm, violence and bullying. We are looking for a software engineer at all experience levels to join our distributed team to build applications that our customers and employees use to protect kids and save lives.
What we are looking for:
- 1+ years of software development and/or test engineering experience
- Experience writing software tests during the development process and familiarity with cross-browser testing and debugging
Here's how our team likes to work:
- Small product teams that own the entire lifecycle of their applications
- Build applications with Angular, Typescript, HTML and CSS
- Run our applications on AWS
- Use REST and GraphQL for invoking APIs
- Deploy APIs with either AWS Lambda or AWS ECS
- Deliver software frequently through continuous delivery pipelines
- Automate testing as a part of our pipelines
- Use agile development practices, specifically Kanban
- Collaborate through Slack, Google Meet, Jira and GitHub
The position will offer a competitive compensation package composed of salary commensurate with the candidate's level of experience. Employee benefits include, but are not limited to medical, dental and vision and participation in Gaggle's 401(k).