Adam Kay Group
Software R&D Manager
My Traverse City client is in need of a Remote Software R&D Manager to join their team. This person will lead, plan, implement and maintain processes. You will manage the application development team. The R&D Manager will manage a team responsible for product planning, development and research analysis. You will participate in hiring and coaching of staff, and establish development plans and goals. Manage the development team and work with the products to finalize each software release on time and on budget. Work on decisions regarding scope, duration of tasks, design requirements and will be involved in selecting the appropriate technology and development partners to ensure success of the software.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 2+ years of staff leadership - managing direct reports in a R&D environment
- 5+ years’ experience designing and developing applications is required.
- Experience with .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, C# and Entity Framework.
- Experience with MS Visual Studio. Development environment.
- Experience with MS SQL.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodologies – desired.
- Experience with Issue Tracking Software – desired.
- Experience highly desirable in Jira and AHA!
No C2C, contract or sponsorship is available for this position. Must be authorized to work in the US without expiration. This is a Remote opportunity.