Sr. & Jr. Penetration Tester
Remote USA Only Published 3 weeks ago
Exciting Remote Sr. & Jr. Penetration Tester, 6 months contract, opportunity.
- Experience with performing white and grey box penetration testing and system exploitation against desktops, servers, applications, operating systems, and physical security systems including security assessment.
- Experience with analyzing vulnerabilities and delivering clear and coherent written reporting, identifying network risks and providing mitigation recommendations as well as developing automation/scripts for replicating vulnerability validation and penetration tests.
- Experience with conducting penetration and malicious user testing in Cloud environments, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, and on premise systems
- Excellent knowledge of Windows/AD/Linux systems administration and vulnerabilities
- Strong familiarity with OWASP Top Ten, NIST, and MITRE ATT&CK
- Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field required; post-graduate degree is a bonus, but not required.
- 5 plus of experience in or cyber security performing Penetration Testing or Red Teaming.
- 3 plus years of demonstrating experience in planning and executing penetration tests/red team exercises against web applications, containers, APIs, network devices, databases, operating systems, and various cloud technologies