Startup Operations & Admin Specialist
We’re hiring a Startup Operations & Admin Specialist
As an Operations & Admin Specialist, you'll be a key player in our sales, customer success, HR and finance processes. You’ll execute on a variety of administrative tasks with terrific attention to detail, and collaborate with the team to make tactical and strategic improvements each day and for the long term. You’ll also represent the company to distributors, vendors and clients and be persistent in establishing seamless operations.
This role is fully remote. Join us from anywhere in the US.
Check out careers.jintronix.com to learn more about our team and what we do.
- Communicate in a clear and friendly way with vendors, distributors and client representatives about new orders, client requests, and billing and deliver a great customer experience at every touchpoint
- Create invoices, update contracts, manage inventory and track arrival of equipment to new clients
- Anticipate and identify issues in your areas of responsibility, and find both short-term and long-term solutions to resolve them
- Improve processes to ensure successful processing of sales orders and onboarding of new customers
- Work closely with IT Specialist to implement new solutions and gather and analyze data through surveys, CRM and ticketing systems
- Work closely with executive team on company HR and recruitment strategy, identify and recruit candidates, and onboard new team members
- Research, analyze and synthesize information to evaluate options and recommend decisions or best practices
- You’ve got at least 4+ years of professional, full-time experience, ideally in a fast paced startup or small/medium business environment
- You’re super organized and attentive to details without losing sight of the goal and big picture
- You can easily switch gears to attend to competing priorities and generally have a bias for action. When something urgent comes up, you can step in and deal with it right away
- You’re practical, apply judgement and common sense in different situations, feel confident in your decisions, and check in when you’re not sure
- You enjoy talking to new people over the phone. Writing a quick and friendly email is second nature for you
- You’re a great google researcher. You’re able to gather the relevant information and clearly summarize and communicate your findings
- You’re not afraid to challenge the status quo. You’re always on the lookout for new and more effective ways to accomplish your goals
- You’re looking to develop yourself professionally and step outside your comfort zone. You’re able to learn new skills and software platforms quickly
- You’re proficient in excel and google sheets. Experience with accounting and HR platforms such as Xero, Workable and/or LinkedIn Recruiter/Sales Navigator is a plus
- You’ve got a track record of achieving personal goals such as a degree in any field you are passionate about
- The schedule is 40 hours a week and would depend on your location and time zone. We work with clients across the country, so you would need to be available through 6pm EST, Monday-Thursday. Friday is flexible.
Here is what we offer to help you thrive in work and life
- $55,000-$60,000 annual salary
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits from day one
- Monthly wellness allowance to support your healthy exercise habits - yoga, biking - you name it
- Budget for learning - books, conferences and courses to help you grow your core skills
- Welcome stipend for tech and home office equipment
- Stock options in a profitable, VC backed company