Quit Genius is the world's first digital clinic for multiple addictions and we are on a mission to help 100 million people overcome those addictions by combining technology, healthcare and design. It’s an ambitious mission, but one we fully believe in and we hire people who share our aspirations and core values.
We are a global team of doctors, designers, engineers and researchers who are aligned by one common goal. Authenticity, creativity, purpose and thoughtfulness are at the heart of everything we do to deliver that goal, so finding exceptional people to come on the journey is everything to us. We have already scaled the platform to more than a million users, raised significant Series A funding ($15mn) in 2020 and we are building a company that is changing the way addiction healthcare is delivered.
If you are passionate about making an impact on the health of others, join us and make it happen!
We are looking for a driven, determined, and passionate talent manager to join the Quit Genius team. This role will involve working closely with hiring managers to source and recruit for key roles within our US team. The talent team at Quit Genius is responsible for attracting and recruiting the best talent in order to build a world-class team here at Quit Genius. We pride ourselves on the amazing team and culture we have built here at Quit Genius and this role will support the continued development of that as we grow very quickly as an organization.
Candidates in EST/CST are preferred, but all remote candidates within the US will be considered.
- Partner with Hiring Managers across the organization to execute against hiring requirements and hiring goals.
- Define innovative sourcing strategies to drive strong talent pipelines.
- Ownership of end-to-end recruitment life cycle from sourcing, screening, scheduling to closing candidates.
- Deliver a best-in-class candidate experience for all candidates that apply in roles that you manage.
- Promote the Quit Genius EVP and culture within relevant communities in order to develop talent pools
- Drive a data-driven recruiting culture that allows us to identify and eliminate bottlenecks and inefficiencies
- Contribute to wider talent-centric initiatives within the business in order to build a world-class talent function.
The background we are looking for
- Demonstrable track record of hiring top talent in a high-performing environment.
- 4 years + of experience sourcing and recruiting talent and partnering with hiring managers to meet their needs.
- An ability to think outside of the box and be innovative when it comes to sourcing and finding outstanding talent.
- You demonstrate tenacity and are resilient in challenging situations.
- You have the ability to solve complex problems in a rapidly scaling organization.
- Strong operational skills: You have a focus on continuous improvement and are always looking for ways to do things more efficiently.
- Data-driven: The ability to use and analyze data to make smart decisions.
- Mission-Driven: You are passionate about our mission to help millions overcome their substance addictions.
- Bonus: Experience recruiting at a high-growth start-up.
Why you will love working at Quit Genius
- Full Medical, dental, vision coverage.
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible working environment
- Generous learning and development budget
- Company-wide yoga sessions
- Calm subscription
- Accelerated career growth opportunities to match the fast-paced growth of the business.
- Join a talented, passionate and ambitious team of doctors, designers and technologists with a fun-loving culture.
Our teams at Quit Genius are made up of an incredible range of talented people from all walks of life. We believe that diversity of any description leads to innovation, idea sharing and collaboration.
Quit Genius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. Diversity and Inclusion are paramount to the success of our mission and our culture is driven by our differences, each of which we embrace with open arms.