Technical Proposal Writer
EVOTEK is North America's premier enabler of digital business with a focus on innovation. With technology offerings in both data center and cloud, EVOTEK is uniquely equipped to enable customers with the industry shift from traditional IT computing to secure multi-cloud. With services practices in cybersecurity, mobility, platform engineering and artificial intelligence, EVOTEK is moving up the value chain, closer to the part of digital business that matters most. EVOTEK was named to Inc Magazine's Best Places to work in 2018. In 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019, EVOTEK was named to The San Diego Business Journal's Best Places to work and recognized as #168 on CRN's Solution Provider 500 list, CRN's Next-Generation 250 list, CRN's Triple Crown and highlighted as CRN's Top 150 Growth Companies, holding the #1 spot in 2017, as the fastest growing solution provider in the country.
The successful candidate will collaborate with teams on a variety of proposal-related documents to edit materials, improve their quality, and ensure they are editorially correct without altering their technical accuracy or meaning. Review content developed by SMEs for compliance to RFP requirements & SOW's.
- Responsible for leading technical sections as assigned and ensuring compliance with all RFP requirements.
- Review client RFP and Statement of Work (SOW) to help determine how to structure the solution to be compliant, compelling, and highly rated by the client.
- Engages with the capture managers during pre-RFP stage to assist with solution development and other capture support activities, where applicable.
- Assist in capturing the required elements needed to develop technically compliant responses to solicitations.
- Incorporates information from Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to be included in the proposal.
- Writes clear, persuasive, proposal sections; translates complex ideas into easily understandable text.
- Researches and gathers information for use in proposal development activities.
- Participates in strategy and solution sessions to produce proposal artifacts well ahead of actual proposal phase
- Interviews program managers and task leads, and other technical personnel to collect methodology information and incorporate that information into writing winning technical approach sections of proposals.
- Once an opportunity has been qualified, attend all gate reviews & pipeline reviews
- Incorporates feedback based on reviews to ensure the final narrative is compliant & compelling
- Identifies, resolves, mitigates, and escalates gaps and risks to proposal management and operations leadership.
- Create and edit technical marketing papers and white papers
- Strong company culture’
- Competitive compensation;
- Benefits package that includes 100% paid medical, dental and vision for the employee;
- 401(k) with employer match;
- Unlimited PTO policy;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Annual company overnight retreat (employee + significant other