Xaqt is currently seeking an experienced and proactive Workforce Scheduler to join us!
At Xaqt, we're passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and deliver customer experience.
This role will provide staffing optimization analysis and scheduling support to our management and Xaqt teams. The ideal Workforce Scheduler will work to ensure our partners are happy, execute tasks promptly, and provide insights based on data.
This is a remote position
Hours:Standard business hours Rate: Based on experience
What you will do:
- Ensure schedules are generated and updated on a regular basis to maximize efficiency of resources.
- Interface with operational management to understand the fast-changing business needs and make updates where necessary.
- Ensure data integrity within WFM and scheduling systems.
- Study department work, vacation, and absence records (shrinkage) for on-going historical trend analysis and offer recommendations for planning purposes.
- Respond to management requests to produce “what if” scenarios.
Desired Skills and Experience - Who you are:
- Must have 2+ years of workforce scheduling or planning experience in a call center environment.
- Previous experience with a Workforce Management software (IEX, Nice, Aspect, etc.) suite is preferred.
- Excellent proficiency with Excel (advanced - intermediate level) and Google Sheets.
- Excellent analytical skills with carefully honed written and visual communication skills.
- Understand Call Center Operations, contact flow, and knowledge of support center fundamentals.
- Understand Real-Time Adherence and how it relates to Service Level goals.
- See problems as challenges and can use your analytical skills to prepare insights, adding value to yourself, your team, and your company.
- Xaqt is both complex and demanding. You need to be a fast learner who is trustworthy and can work independently.