Workfront Business Consultant
At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
What will you do:
The Consultant is responsible for leading the implementation (or optimization) of a customer’s Workfront instance. The right candidate will be capable of leading discovery, design, configure and launch sessions to produce elegant solutions based on customer requirements. This role requires certification in the Workfront product with an intermediate knowledge of Workfront including an understanding of object relationships, design and configuration leading practices, as well as business process engineering.
The Consultant should have a firm understanding of general and advanced business practices including the ability to identify gaps and issues in processes and systems. Experience with reporting structures, project management, approval workflows, and other typical business functions is required for success. A Consultant must be able to review customer needs and provide solutions by leveraging leading practices. They serve as the subject matter expert to the customer.
As always, a phenomenal customer experience, through a fierce commitment to customer success, is our most important goal.
What You Will Do:
- Work directly with the customer to understand and document their needs and deliver a prescriptive solution to meet those needs.
- Lead discovery, design, configuration, and launch of a customer’s Workfront instance, following a proven methodology and approach, to successfully enable the customer to achieve their unique business objectives using Workfront
- Review and analyze complex requirements, respond and satisfy gaps, identify risks & issues, and develop solutions accordingly
- Work with other members of the team to deliver solutions within agreed-upon timeline
- Increase adoption of Workfront to solve problems not yet identified by the client, ultimately increasing the business value and return on Workfront investment
- Develop project plans, design documents, roadmaps, templates, layouts, queues, custom forms, reports, and other project artifacts that align with the defined requirements and plan created during the implementation cycle.
- Work in close interaction with our Netcentric Adobe Experience Cloud and UX Experts or Cognizant solution consultants to deliver end-to-end solutions to our customers
- Steer development of API based interfaces to source or target systems
- As a client billable resource, deliver high-quality consulting services, including customer training, to ensure our client’s Workfront implementation/optimization and go-live success.
- Serve as a workflow/process configuration mentor, coach, knowledge resource, and escalation point for client
- Identify opportunities for growth and continuous improvement within your team and the larger Professional Services organization
Desired Competencies and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) and proven business process consulting experience
- Previous experience (at least 4 years) in a customer-facing consultative role, implementing or delivering solutions or customer-facing projects
- Exceptional time-management skills
- High Technical Aptitude and hunger to learn
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving and relationship skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and able to prioritize personal workload
- Willing to travel 50% to 75%
- Bonus skills (nice to have but not required) include experience as a Workfront System Administrator, Workfront Certification (or ability to become certified upon hiring), understanding of workflow processes and work management methodologies, experience with SaaS platform administration (with emphasis on data hygiene, reporting, user access/visibility, project management, project templates, custom form creation), process improvement and change management.
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
Nice to have:
- Experience in international projects and working with remote teams;
- Experience in Wiki and Ticketing management tools (ideally Confluence and JIRA);
- Experience in CICD pipeline management.
- German language would be a plus
At Netcentric you get:
- Flexible working hours and work from home, respecting project needs
- Home office (in alignment with project needs)
- Apple work equipment
- Customer base: large multinational corporations
- Training, certification and conference attendance based on personal development goals
- Continuous training and coaching
- Micro Bonus system (bonus.ly)
- Vacation: 22 working days per year + dec 24th, + dec 31st + 3 sick days yearly
- Referral bonus
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization